Chapter 24: Dexters POV

Banana was so irritating. Not that I didn't like her, but holy crap was she a chatter box! I was starting to pray she had an off switch. The whole time we flew along she talked, and I learned more about Banana then I already knew about myself. She was made with spice by her professor, she had two sisters, her favorite color was yellow, her favorite food was bananas (no shit), her favorite activity was climbing on stuff, and the list went on and on. I was not actually paying attention half the time, I was focused on Blossom. I really hoped she was still okay. I did not have the slightest idea of where she or the others could be, but she promised they would wait on the general path they had been traveling. "Oh Dexter!" Banana interrupted my train of thought...again. "Dexterrr!"
"Yes?"
"Wheres all these ol friends of yours?"
"Around here somewhere, I hope."
"Well I hope too 'ol pal, I miss my sisters!"
"I am dreadfully sorry." I did not mean to come across rude and sarcastic, but I could tell it sounded that way because she finally stopped talking. FINALLY. "Dexter?" Never mind. I looked up towards her and she was pointing at something. I squinted my eyes and in the distance was a barn. "That's it! They have to be here! C'mon fruit cake." We whizzed down the hill and the whole time Banana was calling out her sisters names. It was really unfortunate when we got into the barn and nobody was there. I was beat. They obviously were waiting farther up then I expected. "I'm soooo tired!" whined Banana, "can we rest please!" I sighed, it wasn't a bad idea. I threw off my pack and made myself a comfy place to rest my eyes for a little while. I ended up falling asleep.