Chapter 35: Bells POV

We had a group pass out at the barn once we left Mojo's fortress. I guess that means, we were all exhausted and knocked right out. Dexter and Brick were pretty burnt up but I couldn't stop thanking them for saving my sister. Bunny was extremely happy as well. The next day we woke up to a healthy, but confused Banana. Once we explained what happened she went into a fit of apologizing to Dexter but he didn't seem to mind at all. We eventually went home and it was great to finally see our professor and chill in our own beds. The day after I met up with The Powerpuff girls. Blossom said she talked to Brick and they were officially dating now, go figure. I asked about Dexter but she said she had talked to him too and he was not upset. He had started to care for someone else, and it wasn't until later did I find out he had a thing for Banana. Bunny and Bubbles seemed to get along pretty well, and same with Buttercup and Banana. Brick was sick for a while but once he got back up on his feet we all sort of hung out like a gang. Even Dexter was comfortable. It was such a relief knowing the villains were gone, however, that didn't mean there would never be anymore in the future. Whenever help was needed, The Powerpuff girls, The Rowdyruff Boys, The Strongershine girls, and Dexter the genius would be there to save the day.