Chapter 20: Bunnys POV

It felt so great to fly around freely again! I knew my sister was powerful, she said she kept me away from death. I had no idea if I could ever repay her, but she deserved anything I could give. After a little fly around a field, I landed next to my sister to give her a huge hug, but I noticed a boy with red, spiked hair peeking at us from inside the barn. I waved and smiled. He got red and came out. "Bunny?" he asked. I nodded and Bell squealed. "Can you believe it? She is okay! Brick, this is Bunny. Bunny, my new friend Brick."
"It is awesome to meet you!" I said. We shook hands, it was a little awkward but I remained smiling anyways. Bell led us back inside the barn and woke up the other two people. She introduced us, the others seemed excited to see me up and moving around. Blossom was gorgeous, and Butch seemed sarcastic and full of himself. I did not mind though. "Whatever happened to you?" Blossom asked. I tensed up. My tale was not the most fun thing to think about, but Bell had told me earlier how Mojo had taken her sisters and a boy named Boomer. When I asked Bell about Banana, she did not respond. That made me worried. "Well, I woke up in a dark room. It was freezing and I could not see anything. I could only hear myself breathe for the longest time. Finally, I heard voices. One definitely sounded like Mojo Jojo, the other was loud and whiny, and a third was quieter, more sly sounding voice. All I could pick out was plans about getting a power amplifier for Mojo. He said he needed the Powerpuff girls, which I assume are you and your sisters, the Stongershine girls which is us Bell, and the Rowdyruff boys. Not only would his power amplify, but he would steal all of ours. He thought no one would be able to stop the bad guys from taking over the world after that. Two nights later I tried to make a getaway. On my way out I saw these two blonde people laying in a cell and I was going to help them but some crazy green people saw me so I fled. When I reached this area I was ambushed by these girls, one looked just like you Blossom, and they all hit me at the same time. I fell here with nothing to break my fall I guess." I stopped then added, "I think there were two of the dark haired one, maybe one is your other sister Blossom." Blossom nodded and asked how far this place might be but I did not remember. Bell chimed in trying to be positive. "Hopefully Dexter is heading this way with that tracker of his. We should crash here again so it is easier for him to find us." We all agreed then made ourselves at home in the barn. I noticed the mean looking boy, Butch, was not paying much attention to anyone. Brick was staring at Blossom. I couldnt help but giggle a little. This group was growing on me.