Chapter 32: Dexters POV

We were standing on the other side of a huge, gold door. If this didn't scream obvious then I don't know what does. I was a little nervous about going in there and challenging this monkey dude but we had already come this far. Plus, there was a lot of us, we had each others backs, right? Brick stepped in front of me and laid his hands on the door. He said something to me, but I didn't catch it. He flung the doors open and we rushed in. "Give it up Mojo!" Blossom screamed. His ape cackle filled the room and his eyes glowed red as he stared down at us from his pedestal. "I guess extracting all your powers will be harder then I thought...but i'm flexible." He snapped his fingers and we were attacked. I saw the Gangreen gang jump out onto Bunny and Bell, Princess went after Boomer, HIM tackled down Brick, The Powerpunk girls grabbed Bubbles and Buttercup, and Cyclops rolled around of the floor with Butch. I saw Blossom charge towards Mojo and I wanted to help but something grabbed me. I turned around only to be whacked in the face by Fuzzy Lumpkins. I couldn't believe my luck! Getting my butt kicked by a fuzzy, no good, stupid head! I hate that I don't have powers. I saw a broom and jabbed it into Fuzzy's gut and ran. I jumped onto a ledge, heading up to Mojo and Blossom. I was almost there but I saw a flash of yellow, and it ran into me. I fell down and landed on my back, and I heard a crack. That was going to hurt tomorrow. "Oh Dexter, you think you are special? Strong enough to go help Blossom defeat the greatest villain in the world? You don't even have any powers, ha! What a joke!" I looked up and Banana was hovering about me, laughing. I tried to get up but I ached everywhere. "Dexter!" Bell called. She flew over to me and went face to face with Banana. "This isn't you sister, please hear me Banana it's..." Banana punched Bell, causing her to fly back into Berserks grasp. What a terrible thing to do! I was done with losing, and Mojo thinking he can keep this sweet girl under his control. I hauled back and let my fist swing, right into her face. Banana passed out and blood trickled from her nose. I ran towards Blossom again but my back hurt, I could not climb. I watched as all my friends were battling. They looked tired, and super pissed off. I wanted nothing but to help. And then, I had an idea. It was crazy, and probably stupid, but with all these villains in the room something had to be done.