Chapter 29: Blossoms POV

I was thrown into a room and it was pitch black, not to mention freezing, and I know freezing because I can make ice. I could not hear anything besides my breathing, and someone else's breathing... was there a monster in here? I could not actually defend myself because I would not be able to see it. "Hello?" My voice shook and I flattened myself against the door. "Hello!" something peeped. "Who's there?" I asked confidently, so I could possibly scare whatever was in here with me. "Bubbles." BUBBLES? "Bubbles!" I shouted, "it's Blossom! Where are you? Move forward!" I felt around in the dark until I grabbed a lock of hair. "Ouch!" She shrieked. "Careful there, um...?"
"Blossom! Didn't you hear me?" I grabbed her and gave her the hugest hug. Tears poured from my eyes, but they were joyful tears. "God Bubbles, I thought you might be dead! Are you hurt? Did they harm you?" I felt her shake her head and I was relieved. I did not let go of her, but I asked, "where is Buttercup? Or Boomer? Or a girl named Banana?"
"I don't know, I have been in this place for days. I can't figure out how to escape. I heard yelling though, I thought it sounded like Buttercup. She might be in the cellar over?"
"And Boomer or Banana?"
"I have no clue." Well, I had a start. I got one sister back at least, and with both of us, I knew we could find a way to bust out. "Bubbles, help me find the door again, and use all the force possible, we NEED to get out of here." It took a while, but I finally stumbled upon the door after I jabbed my hip into the handle. Using all my
might, I ran my body into the door. Nothing happened. Not a crack, indent, or mark. "Dammit." I said under my breath. Wait...that's it! My ice breath, I could frost the door and make it brittle. Bubbles fell into me and I yelped. "Sorry! Darkness!"
"I realize that." I blew a cold frost and I felt the door. Cold, really cold. "Okay Bubbles, on the count of three ram the door with me. Okay?"
"Okay."
"One, two, THREE!" We charged into the door, creating a large dent. "Again!" I yelled. Three more times and the door busted in half, falling over. Light flooded into the room. I went to each cellar in the hall and broke the handle. The first five were empty, but then, success! "Boomer!" I cried. The next one held Buttercup and she fell out. "Whoa Blossom hey!" We hugged briefly then opened the last one. There was a boy huddled in the corner with his head down. "Dexter?"