Chapter 6: Dexters POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I could see the figure of a girl kneeling in front of me. She was saying my name but I could not tell who it was. Was I still in my house? The fire...were my parents okay? I did not mean to... "Dexter! Hello?" I rubbed my eyes and Bubbles came into focus. She looked worried and she had her hand on my forehead. "Bubbles, where are my parents?"
"Outside, they are okay just worried."
"Is the fire out?" Bubbles looked around and said, "seems to be under control." My sigh of relief sent her into a fit of giggles. I saw Brick and Boomer fly over with Blossom. What do they want? To laugh at me probably. I hope Blossom stands up for me. Blossom landed right next to me and gave me a hug. An actual hug, like she cared about me. "Dexter what happened?" she cried. I saw Brick cross his arms, his hands in fists. Is he jealous that she hugged me? I hoped so. "Dexter? Is everything okay? What started the fire?" Blossom looked pretty scared so I told them. "It was just a lab experiment gone wrong. It was an accident, thank you all for coming I had no idea what was going to happen. I swear I will be more careful." My parents came rushing in and they suffocated me with a hug. When I had time to break free I saw everyone flying off, but Blossom turned to wave before she was out of sight.