Chapter 12: Dexters POV

I forgot I had put a can of gas in my backpack. It was some of the few things I salvaged from boxes in the fire, it was a miracle it did not explode sooner. I just thought it might come in handy while we were on the road. As soon as I saw Brick throwing flames around, I knew there would be a problem. I ran over to Blossom to warn her but it was too late. It exploded, and the only thing I could see was a shimmering white light before I hit the ground.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When I came too, someone was standing above me. I did not recognize her but I strained my eyes. She had long white hair, a black dress similar to Blossoms, and gray eyes. I tried to make out her personality but I could not. She was expressionless. I tried to stand up but she put her hand on my shoulder, whispering to stay down. I was starting to see better, and I could tell I was outside. Oh no, the school! It was quite a ways in the distance, but there was no mistaking the flames that surrounded it. Wait...where was Blossom? I jumped up, and to my relief, she was sitting down by Buttercup. Brick and Butch were there too, and everyone was covered in black soot except the mystery girl. Blossom stood up and walked over to the her, mumbling "thank you, "you saved our lives." The girl with the white hair nodded, and started to walk away. "Wait!" Blossom grabbed her arm and said, "who are you?"
"Bell." Her voice was calm, but I could not help wondering if she was annoyed. "You're welcome. Try to be more careful, this is not a game. You got one shot at life. I suggest forgetting about fire for a while." She shot a glare at Brick. He rolled his eyes. "I am dreadfully sorry, your majesty." Blossom winced and gave Bell a look of apology but Bell ignored it. "I have to get going" she said, "I am looking for someone and I am afraid if I do not hurry she will be gone forever." Again, Blossom grabbed her arm. "We are looking for people too. Maybe we can help each other. We owe you for saving us." Bell bit her lip and stared at the ground. After a while of silence she shrugged, but Blossom was not taking that answer. "We will help, and we should get going. I am Blossom, and that is my sister Buttercup. These are my friends Brick, Butch, and Dexter. We are a team now."