Chapter 2: Bricks POV

Blossom bumped into me after history class. It amused me, since she usually seems to be avoiding me. I tried to say something but she never turned around to listen. Oh well, her loss. I could get any girl I wanted, I do not need Blossom. But yet, I do need Blossom. There is something about her that is different from any other girl. People worship her because she is a Powerpuff girl, but that is not actually my reasoning as to why I like her. Blossom is brilliant in every way. She is smart, funny, and let's not forget gorgeous. I find it adorable when she pretends like she was not just looking at you. When she talks it is as if an angel is talking. I have heard her sing before, her voice is beyond phenomenal. Blossom is a leader, a fighter, and she is driven, which I admire. I would never say any of this out loud of course, I have a reputation to uphold and it is not the mushy gushy kind. However, if I could only have her all to myself... "Dude?" Butch was snapping his fingers all around me, interrupting my daydream. "Man you need to get your head out of your ass, you almost ran into the door." I glanced up, and sure enough, the glass door leading outside was an inch from my nose. "Great" I mumbled, "noted." As soon as we were outside we took off into the warm spring air. I heard Butch start chuckling behind me. Butch is a little zany and odd, and you can usually find him in his own world. "What's up man?" I asked. "Dexter's got a new lab partner, wonder if he is going to make her drink a love potion." I looked down to see Dexter the nerd slowly approaching Blossom. MY Blossom. What the hell does the creep think he is doing? Someone like Blossom would never love a weirdo like Dexter...