Chapter 8: Bricks POV

Boomer was missing Saturday morning. His room was trashed too. I had no clue to what might of happened. There was no evidence of where he could be, and there was no ideas that came to mind. Butch thought maybe he took off but I completely doubted that. I wanted to fly around a little while to look but Butch insisted he should because he had been a jack ass to him. I said I would call around, maybe someone had spotted him at some point. I picked up our hotline but hesitated. I would never tell anyone I have not called a girl before, my reputation would crumble. We could really use Blossom and her sisters help finding Boomer though, so I sucked it up like a man and dialed her number. Three buzzes then she answered. Never mind, it sounded more like Buttercup. When I asked her about Boomer she said she hadn't seen him, but Bubbles was missing too. "There was a note from Mojo" she said, "he probably has Boomer too." There really was no reason for Mojo to want my brother, but it was a possibility. "Can I speak to Blossom please?"
"She is with Dexter."
"Excuse me, what?" Dexter? Blossom went to Dexter for help? God why, no one likes that ugly geek. "Thanks anyways Buttercup, later." I slammed the phone down and looked up which hotel Dexter and his family were crashing at since their house was diminished. Bingo. The Grand Dance hotel. Shit, the family has money. I waited for Butch to get home then filled him in. "I'm going to go talk to Blossom. Keep searching for Boomer in the meantime, and do not get lazy and give up." Butch saluted and flew back outside. I followed.