Chapter 30: Bubbles POV

I helped Dexter stand up but he was shaking really hard and he collapsed to his knees. "Dexter, they got you too?" I cried. He nodded and tucked his face in between his knees. Buttercup groaned and knelt down next to him. "No offense buddy, but we really don't have TIME for this. We are all scared 'ight? So lets get a move on." I helped him stand up again but he fell, this time into Blossom. He blushed and I couldn't help but giggle. I whispered to Boomer, "he sooooo likes my sister." Boomer laughed out loud but I slapped my hand across his mouth. I gave him the shut up or i'll steal your stuffed rabbit look. Blossom grabbed Dexters hand so I grabbed Boomers. I felt like a secret agent, sneaking around this huge place! We rounded a corner near the door but heard voices. I jumped behind a trash can and peeked out. I saw HIM, Princess, and Fuzzy Lumpkins carrying a girl with brown hair and a purple dress and... "Butch!" Boomer whisper-shouted. Blossom flashed me a smirk, and I totally knew she wanted to attack the villains. I gave her a thumbs up and took off into the air. Blossom lept out and tackled Princess to the ground. I sent a huge spray of water onto HIM and Blossom froze it with her breath. "Hey! Let go of me!" Fuzzy Lumpkins was running off with Dexter! I sped after them and slammed myself into Fuzzy. It knocked him out. I caught Dexter and zipped back down the hall. Blossom had already knocked out Princess. "Yay!" I squealed. I absolutely LOVE winning! "Okay" Blossom said, "let's find Brick, Bell, and Banana. We need them to help us defeat Mojo!" Dexter tapped on her shoulder and his face was redder then a tomato. "Well you see, I think Banana is under some hypnosis to be evil. She's the one who captured me. I met her when I was back at the hotel, she was searching for Bunny and Bell but I don't know when she got hypnotized, probably while I was asleep." Blossom nodded and patted Bunny's back, who looked disturbed. I gave her and hug and Butch grunted. "Let's get a move on already!" We followed his lead.