Chapter 11: Bricks POV

Blossom and Dexter were in the lab a long ass time. It irritated me how she wanted to help him when I am right here. Lucky for Butch, Buttercup was here and he seemed to be having a great time showing off. Dexter better not be getting any ideas...shit what was that? I heard voices and they were coming from the stairwell. Butch and Buttercup flattened themselves against the ceiling. I stuck my head into the lab, "You two better wrap it up, we have company." I hissed. I flew up and joined my brother and Buttercup. The good thing was it was pitch black and there were a lot of shadows, but I was still ready to fight whoever was coming. The voices were getting louder, they were almost beneath us. I tried to look over at Butch but I could not see his face. Buttercup clenched my arm, and whispered, "Princess and Gangreen Gang." That was not good. Why on earth are there evil crazies in a school...unless they are looking for us. Their footsteps echoed as they walked past us, but then it stopped. The silence was broken by the creaking of the lab door opening. My bones tensed up and I held my breath. Shit! What are they doing? I heard Dexter whisper something, but a light clicked on, and the Gangreen gang were ontop of him. A burst of ice hit Snake in the face, hurtling him into the wall. Ace charged at Blossom but she was ready, gouging him in the eye and tossing him into Buttercup. She fell but right on top of Big Billy. I grabbed Butch, and chucked him into Grubber. I flew down to join the fight, this was my time to shine. We fought for at least 10 minutes before Butch got smashed into the glass doors, knocking him out. Princess shrieked with laughter, dusting her hands off. That little bitch, I would show her who she was messing with. I used my real power. Fire spun around her, burning her every time she moved, gripping at her skin and turning it a dark shade of brown. Her screams filled the school but I would not let up. "Brick! STOP!" I turned around right as Dexters backpack blew. All I could see was fire, then blackness, then a bright white light before I passed out.