Chapter 13

Harry stared after Louis as he hurried out of the café. A few of the mothers that had been standing close enough to hear what Scarlet had said had their hands clasped over their mouths in horror, only imagining how it must feel to hear your child say they hate you. Harry turned his eyes back to Scarlet, folded his arms across his chest, and frowned at her.

The woman Scarlet had been standing near backed away. Scarlet stood there with her arms folded over her stomach and a glare on her face until she realized Harry was staring at her angrily.

"Uh excuse me Sir." One of the café workers spoke, stepping up to them with two bags. "I packed your food to go and put the other gentleman's food in one as well." she said handing the bags to Harry who murmured a quick thank you before turning back to Scarlet.

"I think we'll be cancelling our Christmas holiday and you won't be playing football for the rest of the school year. Now march." He demanded pointing a finger of his free hand in the direction of the door.

Scarlet gaped at him for a moment before walking in front of him to the door. Outside they walked to the Range Rover and Harry set the food on the passenger seat while Scarlet got buckled into the backseat.

Instead of heading for home, he headed over to his mum's house which was on the outskirts of London. They pulled up to the house thirty minutes later and Harry grabbed Scarlet's food from one of the bags.

"Out." He commanded and she wordlessly got out.

She still had her arms crossed over her stomach and a glare on her face when they got up to the front door. Harry knocked and a moment later Anne came to the door.

"Harry!" She beamed reaching out to hug him. "What are you doing here?"

"I need you to watch Scarlet while I go find Louis." Harry replied moving so Anne could see the pouting little girl behind him.

"What happened?" Anne questioned hearing the anger in Harry's voice.

"She's been nothing but rude to him and just a little while ago at the café I left her with Louis and she walked off and one of the men from when we were attacked was there and tried to take her. Louis saved her but Scarlet told me that Louis had told her to go sit down even though she had seen the man, which was a lie. Louis never told her to go anywhere. So I grounded her and she looked at him and told him she hated him. He left and now I'm going to go find him." Harry explained giving his daughter a glare.

"Grounding terms?" Anne asked looking down at Scarlet with disappointment.

"No footie, no TV, and no friends over." Harry replied handing Anne the box with Scarlet's food.

"Alright then, let me know when you find Louis." Anne said motioning for Scarlet to come inside.

Harry nodded and despite being angry leaned down to kiss his daughter's forehead before turning on his heel and leaving. Once he was back in his car he headed to Louis' flat. He arrived at the luxury high ride a while later and managed to gain access to the building only because Louis had actually put him on the list of people allowed up to his flat without him being buzzed.

He knocked on the door then waited a few minutes before knocking again when he received no answer. He tried three more times but the door remained closed. Walking back out to his car, he placed the bag of food back on the passenger seat and just sat there for a moment thinking.

He thought back to when they were younger and where Louis would go when he was upset. Obviously he wasn't in his room so there was only one other place Harry could think of. A park, a park with water to be specific and there was one relatively close to Louis' flat. Cranking the car he left the car park of the flat building and headed towards Hyde Park.