Chapter 29

Louis was beyond thankful his company was only a ten minute drive to the hospital. Asauna was in the waiting room when they got there.

"Asauna!" Louis called as soon as they walked in and the middle aged woman turned around. "Where is he?"

"The nurses took him back, you'll have to ask." Asauna pointed over to the reception desk.

Louis scurried over to the desk while Zayn introduced himself to Asauna and sat down to wait.

"Hi, I'm looking for Harry Styles." Louis said to the lady at the desk.

"Mr. Styles was just taken back to be readied for a c-section. Are you Mr. Louis Tomlinson?" The receptionist questioned without looking up from her computer.

"Yes, I am, now where is he!?" Louis questioned.

"Room 39, through those doors then take your first right then first left." The woman directed him and Louis took off.

He walked quickly down the hallway, speeding up as he neared the room Harry was in and hearing him cry out.

"Baby!" Louis exclaimed, hurrying into the room.

"Louis!" Harry cried as a worker ready the epidural.

"Shh, darling I'm here, it's okay." Louis hushed him, walking over and taking his hand, running his other hand through Harry's slightly matted with sweat curls.

"Don't tell me it's going to fucking be okay! You're not the one in pain here!" Harry snapped, wishing the worker would hurry up.

"I know, I know... be thankful it's not twins like my mum had... twice." Louis said leaning down to kiss Harry's forehead.

Harry rolled his eyes and then let the worker do the epidural. A short while later the doctor walked in with a smile.

"Hello Mr. Styles, are we ready to get started?" She questioned picking up a scalpel.

"Yes, get her out!" Harry ordered, wanting to meet their daughter but also just have her out of him.

The doctor chuckled and touched the blade to his skin, "Can you feel that?"

"No." Harry answered, still grasping Louis' hand tightly.

"Alright then, we can proceed." The doctor responded and set to work.

It doesn't take long at all for piercing cries to fill the air and Louis can't hardly see anything through his tears as a nurse worked to clear out the babies nose and mouth.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The nurse questioned looking at Louis.

Louis took the scissors with a shaky hand and cut the cord where he was instructed to.

"Congratulations Mr. Styles, you've got a healthy baby girl weighing seven pounds nine ounces and measuring twenty one point six." The nurse said smiling over at Harry. "We're just going to get her cleaned up real quick then bring her back. I'll need a name then."

Louis looked down at Harry with tears blurring his vision and leaned down to kiss his lips softly.

"Did you see her Haz?" Louis asked, voice wavering. "She's so perfect, just like you honey."

"Like you too Lou." Harry smiled weakly, ignoring the doctor stitching him back up. "We make pretty babies." he giggled.

"That we do babe." Louis chuckled, squeezing Harry's hand.

"You should text the others and let them know everything is good." Harry said when Louis' phone buzzed in his pocket.

Not long after Louis had sent a text to everyone, the nurse came walking back in with the baby. She placed the baby on Harry's chest and Louis sat down carefully on the edge of the bed, hunching over to kiss her little head and then Harry's.