Chapter 27

Harry started working out some in their home gym so he would keep fit through his pregnancy. He hadn't done it last time and after Scarlet was born it had taken him forever to lose the weight he had gained. So this time he talked to Doctor Clark about things that were safe to do and now he's in the gym every other day working out to keep himself tone and healthy.

Louis was constantly fussing over him. He wasn't big, his baby bump was still pretty small but Louis was constantly asking if he was comfortable or if he needed anything. Harry didn't really mind unless his hormones were out of whack that day and in that case he would snap and yell at Louis.

"Need anything before we start the movie?" Louis questioned, walking into the theatre room carrying a bowl of popcorn while Scarlet was in the kitchen grabbing water bottles.

"No and even if I did I can get it myself." Harry answered as he set up the movie, Lion King 2.

"Harry, I'm just trying to help... I don't want you to stress over anything." Louis tried, even though he knew he should probably just let it be.

"I'm not going to get stressed getting a damn cup of water Louis." Harry snapped turning his eyes to look at his boyfriend. "I'm pregnant not invalid!"

"I just don't want you to overdo it." Louis responded.

"Getting a bottle of water or a bowl of popcorn or whatever isn't going to hurt me!" Harry snapped, not noticing Scarlet walking into the room. "I work out every other day because the doctor recommends it as long as I don't overdo it, I highly doubt me getting water or whatever else I may do here is going to cause me any harm. All you've done is fucking cling to me ever since I told you I was pregnant! It's getting damn well annoying so fucking stop it! I did it once without you I sure as hell can do it again!"

And with that Harry stormed out of the room feeling annoyed. He didn't see Scarlet standing in the shadows having been watching them in horror as Harry yelled at Louis. He stormed up the stairs and into their master bedroom before he started feeling guilty.

He shouldn't have said that to Louis. He's forgiven him for that and he shouldn't bring up the past, it's behind them. It's the pregnancy hormones talking, he knows that, he was extremely moody around this time with Scarlet.

It hits him suddenly that Scarlet might have heard what he said to Louis. He's probably terrified her.

He sat down on the chaise longue they have in the master bedroom and dropped his head into his hand, a few tears escaping from his eyes as he moved his other arm to wrap around his growing bump.

Downstairs in the theatre room Scarlet let out a squeak and Louis whirled around so see her standing there with fearful eyes.

"Oh sweetheart, come here." Louis beckoned her with an outstretched hand.

Scarlet walked over with the water bottles still in her arms and set them down before stepping in front of Louis.

"Don't be upset bug." Louis said quietly, pulling her in for a hug.

"Why was daddy yelling?" Scarlet questioned as she pressed her face to his chest.

"It's the pregnancy love. When you're pregnant it can make your mood change really fast - happy to angry in an instant." Louis responded, rubbing her back. "It'll pass, just be careful what you say, your daddy is moody." he chuckled lightly.

Scarlet giggled and pulled away, "So he's not really angry at you?"

"Well, he might be but it's okay. Couples fight sometimes, you'll learn as you get older." Louis smiled down at her. "You just have to learn to compromise sometimes."