Chapter 25

"Harry! Louis!" Niall cheered as they walked into the club, the party in full swing. "You came!"

"Yeah, mum said she'd watch Scar and told us to go out and have some fun with our friends." Harry said giving Niall a quick hug.

"Well first thing we need to do is get some liquor in you!" Niall smiled urging them towards the bar and ordering three shots.

Harry took one hesitantly, he hadn't drunk anything other than the occasional beer and wine since he got pregnant with Scarlet. He tossed the shot back with Niall and Louis though and it burned all the way down his throat. Somehow it's a bit refreshing.

After a couple more drinks, Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him out onto the dance floor. He pulled Harry to his chest and started moving with the music, grinding on the just younger lad. Harry pressed back against Louis feeling the music and alcohol coursing through his veins and began to grind back. He remembered that alcohol used to make Louis a bit horny and sure enough after a couple minutes he could feel Louis hardening some against his bum. In his slightly hazy mind it only makes him grind harder against him.

"You're so hot Hazza." Louis murmured into Harry's ear as they danced to Talk Dirty.

Harry whined as he tossed his head back some and felt Louis gripping his hips tighter. When the song changed, Louis turned Harry around so they were pressed chest to chest. He ground his hips forwards and felt Harry was hard in his black skinny jeans. Harry moaned into Louis' ear as he hooked his arms around the elders neck and swivelled his hips.

By the time the countdown began for the new year, Harry and Louis were stumbling, unable to walk in a straight line - their vision blurred and speech slurred. The DJ had a countdown up on the screen and it began ticking down at 11:59PM.

"Alright, alright everybody! If you got that special someone with you tonight it's time to find them as we begin the countdown to January first of the new year!" The DJ called out into the microphone and people began to scurry around to find someone to kiss.

Louis managed, in his drunk mind, to keep Harry held tight to him and position them in a good spot to see the screen which was a live feed from the London Eye where hundreds if not thousands of people were waiting for New Years.

"Everybody, let me hear you count!" The DJ exclaimed.

"TEN!"

"NINE!"

"EIGHT!"

"SEVEN!"

"SIX!"

"FIVE!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

Louis took Harry's face in his hands and pressed their lips together as the clock went to 12:00AM January 1st. Fireworks exploded on the screen at the London Eye as people all around kissed and cheered.

Once Louis got his lips on Harry's he didn't want to let go. He pulled Harry as close as possible and prodded his bottom lip with his tongue, requesting entrance. Harry of course gave him it and Louis' tongue raced into his mouth. They both taste like whatever fruity drink they had last as they explored each other's mouth.

"C'mon Hazza." Louis slurred, pulling back enough to move his lips to just under Harry's ear. "S' go home."

Harry giggled as Louis mouthed at his neck, sucking a love bite into his skin. They called a cab since neither of them could drive and left Louis' SUV at the club like many others were doing. The whole ride home, Harry kept pressing his face into Louis' neck and leaving wet kisses all over the smooth column of skin along with few nips here and there. By the time they pulled up to the gate of their home, both of them were hard and desperate for each other.