Chapter 17

Two weeks later Louis found himself in his office at work with Zayn running through the final arrangements for Little Mix's tour.

"I think we need to have a meeting with the girls soon and discuss the set list as well as their stage set up." Zayn said grabbing a paper from the printer with a list of all the girls songs on it, from both albums.

"I'll give them a call and see when they can all come in. I know Sierra was visiting her family this week." Louis responded printing off a couple lists of the tour dates.

"Alright so first thing on Monday, we get the girls in here and discuss everything. Tour starts in two months." Zayn stated looking over the tour dates.

"I feel like they don't have enough notice but that's when the arenas were open in North America." Louis sighed as he scratched his forehead.

"They'll be fine. They've been doing a lot of practice since you told them you were planning tour. I'll set up the tour bus rental for some of the cities and book their flight tickets for the rest." Zayn said, already tapping away on his computer.

"Only book flights on airlines for about half the tour. I'm going to chat with them about getting a jet so they can actually rest on the flights and not worry about fans." Louis responded making a note to have that talk with the girls.

"Okay." Zayn nodded. "So how's Harry and Scarlet?"

"Perfect." Louis smiled over at Zayn.

"You're still gone for him." Zayn chuckled, playfully rolling his eyes.

"So gone. Zee, they're amazing...  I never stopped loving Harry and Scarlet is just wonderful now that she's warmed up to me. I never thought she'd willingly take my hand or hug me or even smile at me, but she crawls into my lap when we're watching a movie and cuddles and she tells me about her day at school.. and I just love her to bits." Louis went on and Zayn smiled fondly at his best mate, it'd been so long since he had seen him so happy.

"Have you told him?" Zayn asked curiously.

"Told him what?" Louis questioned in reply.

"That you love him."

"No... no it's too soon... I don't want to rush anything. We've only been talking for like seven months and started dating a little more than a month ago. He doesn't trust me completely, Zee." Louis shook his head sadly.

"Hey... it'll be fine. Harry loves you. You'd have to be blind not to see it. Geez, whenever we've all been out together... the way he looks at you..." Zayn said and Louis looked over at him. "It's like either wants to rip your clothes off or just cuddle with you... depends on what he's been drinking."

"Really?" Louis inquired with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Yes. I don't see how you couldn't notice." Zayn laughed, shaking his head.

"Still. Too soon. He hasn't forgiven me..." Louis said turning back to his paperwork.

"He will." Zayn said firmly.

*~*

When Monday rolled around, Louis again found himself in his office only his time with four pretty faces staring back at him.

"Alright girls, your tour dates have been confirmed!" Louis announced and the girls squealed with delight. "We just need to go over some details..."

And for the next four hours they sat in the office and decided what songs they would perform and their stage set up. By the time they were done Louis had told them they needed to start coming in and meeting with the choreographer and start practicing the songs they would be performing. They were standing up to leave when Jade suddenly stopped.