Chapter 30

October gave way to November and the days got colder.

Every other day after school Scarlet had training for football, Harry picking her up and driving her to the pitch where practice was held with Skylar strapped securely in her car seat.

Most days he'd wait in the car with Skylar so he didn't expose her to cold weather more than necessary. The two month old normally slept or played with her toes unless Harry her up in the front seat with him. Then all she wanted to do was touch his nose and slap at him, gurgling as she did.

When practice was done Scarlet came running over with a few other kids and their parents, waved goodbye, then climbed into the Range Rover.

"Have fun bug?" Harry asked quietly since Skylar was asleep today.

"Always." Scarlet nodded, peering over at her little sister.

Reaching over she pulled blanket Skylar had kicked away earlier and covered her little sisters body with it making Harry smile in the rear view mirror. Ever since Louis had had a chat with her last month, Scarlet had been more understanding and didn't complain as much when Skylar woke up in the middle of the night crying or just wanted all the attention during the day.

"Coach said our first game is against an American team at the beginning of the year. He says that they're one of the best in the states and we have to bring our A game." Scarlet stated that night when they were all sitting at the dinner table eating pot roast.

"Is that why you're training so much?" Louis questioned pausing with a carrot on his fork.

Scarlet nodded her head, "He said we need to be ready to win and practice is the only way to do that."

"You just do the best you can hun." Harry smiled then turned to Skylar who was sucking happily on her bottle as he held it with one hand.

"Coach says we need to win, said it'll be taking another step towards getting a really good scholarship when we're older. What's a scholarship?" Scarlet questioned, looking at Louis.

"A scholarship is something that helps pay for your education. After high school, you can go to university and a scholarship will help pay for that." Louis answered not even wanting to think of Scarlet being that old.

Being that old meant she's not little anymore... being that old meant boys.

"Oh okay. So I could get a football scholarship?" Scarlet inquired curiously.

"Yes love, but you have many years before you need to worry about that." Louis smiled, ending the conversation.

-*-

It's all over the news when it happens.

"Breaking news tonight coming straight out of London as police begin to scour the city for escape inmates." One anchor stated seriously.

"Police say around two AM this morning a group of about fifteen inmates managed to escape the jail. Workers at the jail say there was a lot of commotion and was clearly very thought out." The second anchor spoke.

"At this time, police and jail workers are working to find out who all escaped the jail in this jail break." The first anchor took over before the video switched to an interview with the police chief.

"At this point in time it is not known who all has escaped from the jail but we are working quickly to find out who. This jail holds a variety of people, from robbers to murders. We're advising everyone to keep a sharp eye out as you go out and to report anything suspicious to police immediately."