Chapter 35

They try to do little things with the girls every weekend. Whether it's going to the park or the zoo, just something so that they spend quality time with them. With Louis getting busier the closer summer got, it was hard to find time, but they always made time on most weekends.

During the week Harry spent his time looking up things for the wedding, chatting with Jay and Anne, taking care of the girls, helping Asauna clean the house, and cooking dinner. Skylar was seven months old now so whenever she took a nap she slept for longer, giving Harry the ability to help Asauna. The woman had refused at first, saying she was used to cleaning large homes, but Harry insisted - claiming boredom until she finally agreed. It was true for the most part, he did get bored when all the shopping was done and Scarlet was at school. Other than that though, it was him feeling guilty for having someone else clean his home, someone that didn't live there or make the mess.

Skylar had just gotten to be seven months old when they decided to make a trip to the zoo. Scarlet, like she did most times she knew they were doing something fun, was up before her parents and in the kitchen eating cereal. When Harry strolled in he found her rinsing out her bowl in the sink.

"You already ate?" He questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I was hungry and you weren't up yet so I ate cereal." Scarlet responded.

"You could have woken me up bug." Harry said, moving over to the pantry to pull out the cereal Louis always ate and his healthier one.

"Didn't know if you felt better or not." Scarlet spoke making Harry turn and look at her curiously.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

"Thought you might be sick... you were groaning last night... that's why I do when my tummy hurts." Scarlet answered.

It takes everything in Harry not to go crimson red. Their daughter heard them having sex. That was not supposed to happen, ever. Harry shifted in his spot, a dull in his bum reminding him.

"Oh um... no. I mean yes I was feeling a little poorly, but I'm all better now, just needed some sleep." Harry lied through his teeth.

He doesn't condone lying but it sure as hell beats explaining to his eleven year old daughter that he wasn't sick and what those groans really were.

"Good." Scarlet smiled. "So we're still going to the zoo today?"

"Yes bug." Harry nodded in confirmation. "Why don't you go brush your teeth and get ready while your dad and I eat and get Sky."

"Okay." Scarlet responded, walking forward to hug Harry around the waist and then greet Louis when he came walking in as she was walking out.

Once Harry was sure she was gone he let out a heavy sigh and scrubbed his hands over his face, his cheeks flaming as he moved.

"What's up babe?" Louis questioned, noting Harry's actions.

"She heard us last night." Harry responded and Louis choked on the orange juice he had just poured and taken a sip of.

"W-What?" Louis stuttered.

"She heard us last night. She thought I was sick because she heard me or you groaning." Harry repeated himself and Louis gave him a bewildered look.

"Oh gosh." Louis groaned setting down the orange juice. "She.... fuck..."-

Harry nodded his head and Louis copied Harry's actions of rubbing his hands over his face. Suddenly he looked at Harry, his eyes glinting.

"So... what you're saying is we need to be quieter?" Louis confirmed and Harry nodded, his eyebrows arching, wondering where he was going with this.

Louis stepped forward, trapping Harry against the counter and smirked as he got his lips near the younger lads ear.