Chapter 21

Harry's pretty sure he could get used to traveling in luxury like this - it's weird but it's really nice. They're going to be at sea for two days before reaching San Juan and he's already discovered the perks of being in the Haven suite. They've got 24 hour room service plus two private restaurants, open only to people staying in the Haven suites. There's also a private swimming pool for the occupants as well which Scarlet has already made full use of.

Their first day at sea had consisted of pulling on their swimsuits and heading to the top deck after breakfast and going down the water slides until they were too lazy to climb the stairs one more time so they settled for messing about in the pool with other travellers. Eventually Louis and Harry had staked claim on two lounge chairs near the pool, keeping an eye on Scarlet as she played with some other kids, while they talked to a couple from New Zealand.

For lunch Louis orders pizza from Pizza 24/7 and it's delivered hot and fresh from the oven a while later. He's got a veggie one for himself and Harry and a cheese pizza with bacon pieces on top for Scarlet. It's too much food for the three of them so they offer up some to the New Zealand couple and their son.

Their second day at sea consists of the same morning routine before putting on some closed toe shoes and heading to the sports complex. Scarlet immediately pointed to the ropes course where a few others are working their way through the obstacles. Harry's not really that fond of heights, so Louis goes with her while Harry keeps his feet firmly on the deck with his camera held up to snap pictures of the two and anything else that catches his eye. While Louis and Scarlet are up in the ropes course, Harry ends up chatting with a man probably in his fifties who's traveling with his wife on their 30th anniversary.

"Got somebody up there?" The man, James, questioned, pointing up at the course.

"My daughter and boyfriend." Harry replied pointing at the two.

He's always kind of hesitant to say he's got a boyfriend and a daughter, some people don't take well to it. 1) Because that means he's gay and 2) he's not married but has a kid and sometimes people just don't like that. But the man smiles and nods his head.

"Did you carry her?" He questioned which really catches Harry off guard.

"Um, yes, I did." Harry answered and the man clapped him on the shoulder.

"Our son carried his and his husbands son." James told him and Harry sighed with relief, this man definitely didn't have anything against him. "Is he the father?"

"Yeah he is. We broke up before I had a chance to tell him and we got reconnected last year." Harry explained, not going into any detail.

"You love them very much, I can tell." James commented.

"I do." Harry smiled up at Louis and Scarlet who waved down from the second level of the course.

"Well don't ever forget to tell them that. Many people don't say I love you enough and then wish they had when suddenly their chance is gone. Don't be one of those people, tell them every day." James said looking over at Harry with a serious expression before patting his shoulder with a smile. "Have a nice vacation."

"You too." Harry nodded, letting the man's words sink in.

A little while later Louis and Scarlet joined Harry back on deck with smiles on their faces.

"Daddy, I wanna walk the plank!" Scarlet said pointing over at the eight foot plank that extended over the side of the ship.

"Alright love." Harry laughed and they walked over to the line waiting.

By the time they're done with that and Harry's got loads more pictures on his camera, they head off to find something for lunch. For the rest of the day they wondered around the massive ship, weaving in and out of the stores. For dinner, they changed into nicer clothes and headed to Ocean Blue by Geoffery Zakarian. The food is absolutely incredible and Harry makes a mental note to eat there again before the cruise is complete.