Chapter 3

Penelope's POV

I moan at the taste of the tacos and then groan. "Dapf o sant belive o finist dath" Gray looks at me confused. "Girl, speak when you don't have food in your mouth." I giggle and keep chewing and then after I swallowed the food I repeat what I said.

"I said damn, I can't believe I finished that. Cause like, I ate that shit mad fast and I got quite a bit of tacos and I was lowkey full as I was eating that last taco but yea" I laugh and he chuckles as he stands up and grab my plate and put it in the sink.

This next thing though, I don't think I was meant to see, I could literally see the outline of his cock as he was walking and he tried to discreetly fix his hard on before walking back to me. I look down immediately and feel butterflies in my stomach. Holy shit, his outline, his actual cock looks... so fucking big.

"Anyways Pen, I'm feeling quite tired. I'm going to bed. Goodnight Sunshine." I laugh weakly at that. "Goodnight Gray, see you tomorrow. Sleep well." I hear him walk towards me and then kiss my forehead and walk out my apartment.

"Okay Pen, that was clearly your imagination, you didn't see anything...Why the fuck am I so fucking flushed? I've watched porn before and I've had sex, this shouldn't be getting such a reaction from me. Fuck bro, I'm going to sleep." I get up from the table and undress myself and grab my sheets and pull it back, laying down and pulling the sheets down on me.

I move into the position more comfortable for me to sleep in and close my eyes. "Just sleep, you'll forget what you saw in the morning. You'll forget you saw his.." I trail off as I think back to his outline. Wait no, no. I groan. "Fuck!" I yell out and then groan again loudly in annoyance. That fucker, why did I have to see that. I freeze when I hear two knocks on the wall, which is a way that Gray does to ask if I'm okay. I knock back once to indicate I'm okay.

"You sure you okay, Sunshine?" I giggle as I hear the muffled voice. "Yes!" I smile at how stupid this is. I grab my phone and call him, he answers pretty quick. "Y'know you can just text or call me on my phone, not knock on the wall." I roll my eyes as I hear him clear his throat.

"Oh here we go" I say quietly to myself. "Well Sunshine, what's the point of our well thought out knocks if we don't even use them. Y'know how long that took? OH! by the way, Travis is coming over in two days-" I cut him off with a gasp.

"Yes! He's coming over? We can finally- oh wait, I won't be here when he's here, since you guys like to go to the cabin that you guys own. I'll be at work while he's here at the apartment, fuck" I sulk. I really wanted to see him, it's always fun to bother him and hear more stories of Grayson when he was younger.

"Y'know, you could just take a few days off as a vacation, come with us to the cabin, I know you value your cafe, but don't you think you deserve a break? When's the last time you got a vacation? Before or after you opened up the Cafe two years ago?" He asks me in a knowing tone. "Y'know when Gray." He chuckles. "Say it"

I shiver at the way he said it. Such a deep and husky voice, fuck. "Before I opened the cafe, last time I went on vacation, it was three years ago" He makes a hum sound. "See, you haven't been on vacation for years, you deserve to go, at least for four days. Cherry can manage the cafe." I sigh and shake my head but stop. He can't see you idiot. "No, it's okay Gray, thanks for offering and make sure when he does come to say hi for me." He sighs defeatedly.

"I'm sorry Gray, I know you've been wanting to show me your cabin-" He cuts me off with a chuckle. "It's okay Sunshine, there's always next time. Okay go to sleep now, love you, Sunshine." I laugh. "Love you too, thumper." He laughs. "I still don't know why you call me that, Sunshine" I laugh.

"It's because you remind me of Thumper from Bambi, you're always bouncing your leg or tapping your foot when you lecture me so I always imagine a rabbit when you do that plus Travis told me when you were a kid, you used to watch Bambi all the time and thump your foot like Thumper" He laughs so loud that I can hear him on the phone and through the wall. "Okay! I'm gonna go to sleep, bye Thumper" I smile at his laugh.

"B-Bye Sunshine, oh god and I'm so killing Travis for telling you that" He says while trying to catch his breathe, I giggle and hangup the phone. I smile even after I  hanged up, I shake my head and turn to my side, facing the wall and close my eyes, falling asleep.