Chapter 15

Grayson's POV

"I'm so fucking tired" I place all the bags I bought down. I'm glad I was able to buy all of these before the stores closed. I'm making this date the best as possible for her. I wonder what her reaction was for all the things I got her, especially with the dildo molded after my own dick. I wonder if she'll use it. "Imma just leave those bags there for now, I'm too tired to hide them right now" I take my jacket off and hang it up, taking my shirt and pants off, leaving my boxers on. "Time to go to sleep" I place my clothes on my chair and get into my bed, getting comfortable and closing my eyes. "Goodnight sunshine" I whisper out.

After a bit I can feel sleep creeping in and I'm almost asleep when I hear moaning, muffled moaning coming from the walls. My eyes shoot open and I sit up. "J-Just ignore it Gray, don't be a creep" I lay back down and try to ignore her beautiful muffled sounds. What I wouldn't give to see her face twist in pleasure or to give her so much pleasure, that she cries and begs for me to stop.

"Stop it Grayson, get your mind out of the gutter" I whisper to myself, I place myself deeper into my pillow and try to ignore her, but all that fades away when I hear "Fuck Grayson, you're so big! Fuck me just like that!" Her muffled words broke something inside me. I couldn't resist it anymore.

I take my dick out and sit up on my bed and lean against the bed. "She's using it, the molded dildo of my dick" I whisper to myself as I jerk my cock slowly. "More! I want more Grayson, fuck! So good!" I groan deeply at her muffled words, speeding up my hand.

I lean my head back and listened to her moans and words, each sound, each word bringing me closer and closer to release. "God I wanna fill that fucking pussy up" I softly say, groaning. Fuck, i think she's gonna cum soon. I move my hand faster and harder, groaning and slightly whimpering at all the images of her using that dildo, stretching her beautiful pussy so good, filling her up, making her so full.

"I want your cum Grayson! Give me your cum! Fill me up!" I groan loudly, fisting my cock faster, getting closer, so fucking closer. "Oh baby, oh sunshine, I'm gonna fill you up so good, you're gonna look so good with cum dripping out of you" I hear her moan loudly before whimpering, meaning she just came. Hearing all her sounds and words makes me cum with her. I whimper loudly before groaning softly as my high comes down. "Shit" I look down to see a huge mess of my cum over me and my sheets.

I laugh softly. "That's a lot of cum" I get up to quickly grab a small towel to wipe myself and I stand over the bed. "Goddamn it, gotta change my sheets... do I even have clean sheets? Oh I do" I strip my bed of the sheets and put them in my hamper and open my closet and grab a fresh set of sheets and placed them on my bed and finally got in. "Fuck, that was so good. Anyways now I'm really tired" I get comfortable and this time my sweet girl isn't making her beautiful sounds. "Goodnight sunshine" and I feel asleep.

                                   ~*~

Penelope's POV

I need to stop, getting dressed to go to work is taking longer than normal cause my mind keeps wondering back to last night. I glance behind me to my cabinet where I have the dildo hiding, using it was so fucking good. I've had sex before but using a dildo molded after the man I love was so good.

I frown. "Wouldn't that mean he had to show someone his dick?" I shiver and a pang of jealousy hits me. "Nope, don't be like that Pen, maybe he uhh, shit I don't know how people do that shit" I groan and search up how to do that. "Oh, he bought a kit online. Okay good, he did it himself" I smile softly. Thankfully he didn't show anyone his dick. I jump at the sound of knocking on my door. "Hold on! I'm coming" yeah just like last night. I swear I hate my own thoughts.

I walk to my front door and open it and I'm met with a beautiful man smiling down at me. "Hey sunshine, morning" I smile back up at him. "Morning thumper, come in" I walk back inside to let him inside and he follows me, closing the door.

"Liked all my gifts?" I blush as I remember last night on where I used his gift. "Uh yeah, I loved them, thank you" He smiles down at me and holds my cheek and rubs his thump against my cheek. "Of course sunshine, anything for you. Also clear your afternoon on Thursday aka in two days cause you'll be spending it with me" I give him a smug look and cross my arms.

"Oh really?" I smirk softly and he returns my smirk with his own smirk, pulling his hand away and crossing arms as well, copying me. "Really, now. I think I'm winning our deal" I bite my lip and raise my eyebrow. "Really?" And he smiles. "Yep, I bet you like me" No, I love you. "Why would I like you?" And he walks past me and leans against my counter, uncrossing my arms, I turn around and walk until I'm in front of him.

"Because of all the flirting, and small kisses you given me. Plus those small dirty words you said to me before" Keep the act together Pen. "Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me and he opens his beautiful mouth.

"If that's true, then why did I hear you using the dildo while moaning my name?" Son of a bitch. I feel my face grow red. He heard me last night! "You sounded so gorgeous moaning my name and begging to be filled by my cum" I see him open his mouth again but I raise my hands and cup his mouth.

"Nope!" My breathing quickens. That's so embarrassing! Hot, I'm not gonna lie. But embarrassing. I feel him lick my hand and I pull away. "Ek!" I wipe my hand on my pants. "Don't lick my hand!" Lick my pussy. My thoughts are really not helping.

"I'd rather lick your lips and else where but I'd rather have your consent for both" I blush again and turn around. "S-So you heard me?" He chuckles and turns me back around and pulls me to him and holds me against him, hard enough to keep me there but soft enough to give me the choice to pull away. I don't deserve him. "I did, you sounded so beautiful, like music in my ears" I scoff. "Yeah right, more like a dying record"

His grip on my tightens and he lifts my chin up and holds it so I'm forced to look at him. "Now listen sunshine, and listen good. You really do have to stop making these jokes about yourself, it only brings you down. Don't you see how beautiful you are? Inside and out. No, you don't sound like a dying record, no you don't weigh heavy. You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I'm so glad I have met you and that you're in my life.

You should know, my darling sunshine, you are the morning sun. You are the stars in my night, shining and unwavering. And it's you, my darling sunshine, it's you that I'm in love with. The hard working women, the funny woman, the sweet woman, the mother and I'm in love with all sides of you. All the sad and happy moments, all the bad and good. I love every inch of you"

I don't even realize I'm crying until he wipes away my fallen tears. "Sunshine?" I don't even think and I grab his face and kiss him. He freezes before wrapping me in his arms completely, holding me close.

I wrap one of my hand on his neck while the other holds his cheek and one of his hands holds my cheek while the other holds my waist. After what seemed like eternity, we pulled apart, breathing heavily, I look up at him to see him already looking at me. He runs his thump softly over my bottom lip, and we just stare at each other for a bit until I speak. "I love you too Grayson"