Chapter 24

Penelope's POV

He comes around the counter and gives me a hug. "I'm sorry she called you those things. I really hope you know that what she said isn't true" I nod against his chest. "Yeah, I know" I pull back and look at him. "Why don't you head home, I have to stay back and do some stuff, I know I was gonna head home with you but it's just gonna take awhile and I don't want you to wait for me, so just head home" He furrows his brows. "You sure love?" I nod. "Yea, go ahead" He nods and lifts my chin up and kisses me softly. I sigh softly into the kiss and pull him slightly closer to me.

I hear someone say 'aww' in the background and I pull away, blushing. "Fuck you Cherry, you interrupted my kissing session" Grayson says over my shoulder, I hit his chest and point to the door. "Leave, I'll see you later" He nods before leaving a soft kiss on my forehead and walking out the cafe. I turn around and face Cherry, who was smiling. "I mean I knew you guys were dating but like actually seeing how he is with you in front of me and not out through a window is so cute! You guys are so cute!" I blush and shake my head.

"How's wedding planning Cherry?" She smiles brightly. "It's going amazing, we've decided to have our wedding next year during spring, thankfully we have quite of a few months before then, we already chose the colors we want for our wedding, which is green and white. And I'm planning going dress shopping this weekend. But yea, everything is going good. I still have to pick my maid of honor and bridesmaids, but I'm not worried about that" I nod and smile. "Sounds like a lot but I'm glad everything is going great for you" She laughs softly. "Yea, it is stressful but nothing I can't handle" I grab her hand.

"Yes exactly, now don't forget to invite me to your wedding" She rolls her eyes and pulls her hand away to place both her hands on my shoulders. "Oh I won't. And I'm sure a certain someone would be very happy to go as your plus one and then imagine you walking down the aisle" I blush and smile softly. Grayson waiting for me at the end of the aisle in his tux, smiling at me as I walk towards him in my dream dress, one arm around dad's arm while my hand is holding the bouquet. "Doll!" I snap back and look at Cherry. "Huh?"

She smiles and looks at me knowingly. "You were totally just daydreaming about your wedding with Grayson, weren't you?" I blush and I stutter. "N-No, why would I uh, d-dream about my wedding? Hehe" I fucking stuttered. I sigh as she just smiles. "W-whatever!" I walk away and head to my office. I sigh as I close the door behind me. "Goddamn it pen, you and Grayson just started dating a few weeks ago, why are you already thinking about being married to him?" I walk over to my chair, sitting down, I leaned my head back and look at the ceiling. "Though that does sound nice, Penelope Miller" I smile, saying it into the air softly. "That does has a nice ring to it" I hear a male voice say.

I jump and look down to see Grayson crouched under my desk. "What the- Grayson, you scared the shit out of me" He smiles and he pushes my chair a bit back so that he won't be too cramped. "Thumper, how did you get under there? I saw you leave" He chuckles. "I snuck back in when you were talking with Cherry" I roll my eyes. "Whatever thumper, get out from there" I blush. "Wait you heard what I said, oh no" I look away. I hear him chuckle and I feel him spread my legs, I gasp softly and look back down.

"You see, my initial plan was to punish you by edging you and making you so fucking needy and then fucking you until you were a whining, crying mess back on my bed but then I heard you talking about us being married and you changed your last name to mine, and that did something to me princess, so now I'm gonna make you cum so good and then still fuck you later until you're a mess but as a reward" I bite my lip and he smiles at that.

He reaches up and grab the start of my underwear from under my skirt. "Raise your hips for me love" I quickly raise my hips and he pulls it off me, I hear him hiss slightly. "So fucking wet already and I haven't even touched you" I let out a shaky breath and lean down closer to him and he chuckles. "Such a needy slut" He stands up and grabs me, placing me on my desk. He leans down and kisses my neck and I moan softly. I palm him through his pants and he groans slightly and he kisses me.

I palm him harder and he pulls back. "As much as that feels good baby, this is for you, Mrs. Miller" I blush and bite my lips and he leans in and kisses me again, I pull him closer and press myself against him. He groans and pulls away, dragging my bottom lip as he pulls away. Who knew I'd enjoy him biting my lip. He goes down and kisses my thigh. I look down at him as he keeps teasing me. "Please.." He looks up at me and smiles. "Please what? Use your words" I whimper softly and push my hips closer to him. "Please eat me out..." He smirks and kisses my inner thigh. "Good fucking girl"

He grabs my legs and put them over his shoulders and he leans in and licks my clit before sucking on it. I moan sweetly and he pulls back. "Shh baby, you don't want anyone hearing you, right?" I shake my head. "So try and be quiet my love" He leans down and sucks on my clit, sliding his tongue up and down my folds, sucking on me harder. I moan softly and hold my hand over my mouth.

Grayson's POV

Fuck she's tastes so good. My grip on your thighs tightens as she bucks her hips. "Grayson, I'm so close" I groan against her pussy and pull her closer to me. Her pussy is so fucking wet, her quiet whimpers and moans are fucking music to my ears. I suck on her clit hard and lick her pussy harder. Her legs start to shake and she closes her legs around my head. She leans back and grips my hair, she whimpers and lets out soft gasps.

"Ahh~ Yes, Grayson.." She softly whimpers out and my eyes roll back at her words, groaning. Her body tenses and she shudders, her hand gripping my hair tighter. I pull her tighter against me and her legs are still wrapped around me. Yes baby, fucking cum for me. She breathes heavily and begins to relax. I lick her pussy and clit slowly, smirking as I feel her shudder. "F-Fuck.." I give her inner thigh a kiss and I pull away. Gently placing her legs off my shoulders and I stand up. I look over at the clock and look back at her.

"So beautiful" She's still breathing heavily but she's gives me a thumbs up. I chuckle and kiss her lips. "Let me get your underwear on and you can rest for a bit on me" She nods and I lean down and get her underwear and placing it up until her thighs, "Lift your hips again sunshine" She does and I place fully around her and I pick her up and sit down in the chair, wrapping my arms around her body and snuggles around me. I kiss her forehead. "Get some rest, I'm still going to fuck you later" She shudders and nods. "You better.." I smile at her words. "I will, little slut" She snuggles closer to me and sighs.