Chapter 50

Penelope's POV

I lost count after the fifth fucking round but he thankfully let me go, not before he made Cherry promise to keep me safe and make sure I have fun. Cherry made me bring a dress, told me she has a surprise later on. Right now she just took me to her house, I told her I wanted a chill night, nothing too bad.

But she's Cherry and of course she has other plans cause as soon I get comfortable and she brings out cookies, I knew there was something up. "What is it Cherry? It looks like you're getting ready to ask me something" She chuckles nervously and shakes her head.

"It's nothing. Just eat your cookies and put on a movie" I roll my eyes and grab the remote, going on Netflix. "So doll, I see some slight bruising on your thighs and when I came to pick you up, you're legs were shaking, did you enjoy your morning?" She smirk s at me and I blush, memories of him groaning, praising and degrading me makes me shiver slightly.

"I did, he just wanted to show how much he'd miss me" Cherry winks. "How many rounds?" I shrug. "Lost count after round five, he made me feel so fucking good and hazed that I couldn't think straight" She giggles, poking my shoulder. "Damn, girl that long? Must've been good" I smile before placing the remote down after picking a movie, squealing.

"Oh it was, he was different! It's like he flipped a switch, he was so fucking rough with me but he kept praising me and kissing me and doing things that made me cum or made it so pleasurable for me. Plus he even did some things that might've been painful but was so good!"

Cherry raises her eyebrow. "Like what?" I bite my lip. "He spanked me, choked me, pulled my hair and he even denied me my orgasm a few times" Cherry squealed. "Oh lord! Oh girl, reminding me of the night before my bachelorette party. Mm, Vicky was also different, in a good way. I guess it's just like that" I smile. "Yea I guess"

                                     ~*~

After awhile of watching the movie, I hear the door open and close. Cherry and I turn around to see who it was and Lilly and Amelia walk in, all dressed up. "Ready to go?" I raise my eyebrow and look at Cherry and Cherry looks over at the girls.

"I haven't told her yet guys" The girls looked like deer in headlights. I sighed and looked at Cherry. "Told me what?" Cherry smiles slightly and turns to me fully.

"I wanted to crash your mans bachelor party, I know you guys are attached to the hip, especially him to you. So I thought it'd be nice since you guys won't sleep together tonight and won't see each other until a bit later tomorrow" I groan softly and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know you guys, it's his night as much as mines, you'll think he'll be happy?" Cherry rolls her eyes. "Girl he loves you and every time I see him, he's always looking at you or looking for you. Of course he'll be happy with you there" I bite my lip. Should we go?

"Please! That way you get more time with him and we can get a bit drunk and dance" Amelia says and I smile. Of course she wants to drink. I sigh and get up from the couch. "I guess I'll go and get ready" All three girls smile brightly and Cherry leaps up from the couch. "Time to get ready!"

                                      ~*~

I hate Cherry. "I hate you, we've been waiting forever! I just wanna see Gray!" Cherry smiles softly. "I know girl, my feet are staring to hurt" I smile and look at Cherry and before I can say anything, the line movies. "Thank god!" We all say and soon enough we're inside the club.

"Let's go to the stairs and see if we can see them!" Cherry shouts over and I smirk. "Nah! I'm gonna go dance! Trust me when I say, if he sees me, he'll make his way over!" Cherry shrugs. "Alright! If I see him, I'll make sure to tell him to keep a sharp eye!" I smile. "What would I do without you!?" Cherry shrugs but Lilly speaks up.