Chapter 45

Penelope's POV

I only worked today until lunch because Grayson said he has something planned for our one year anniversary. So I just drove to Gray's Company and walk in. I walk to the receptionist. "Hi, where is Grayson Miller's level?" She nods. "He's on the very top floor. You just go into the elevator and press the very last button for the top floor" I smile and nod. "Thank you" She smiles back. "You're welcome" I take the elevator and ride it all the way to the top and step out.

Jesus his company is huge, and clean and shit. Damn I think it just hit me that he's the fucking CEO of this company. I walk towards his office since it's the only one on this level but I'm stopped by his assistant. "Do you have an appointment with Mr. Miller?" I turn to her. "Yeah, he's expecting me" She turns to her computer. "What's your name" I sigh and walk to her counter. "Penelope Jones" She types my name into her computer and shakes her head.

"You're not listed, who are you?" I sigh again. "I'm Grayson's girlfriend" She smirks and looks me up and down. "Nice try fatty, if you don't leave I will call security" I raise my eyebrow and scoff. This fucking bitch. I get my phone out and call Grayson, putting the call on speaker so that she can listen.

It barely rings before he answers. "Yes sunshine?" I can see her eyes widen as she recognizes his voice. "Hey baby, I'm outside your office and your assistant didn't believe me when I said I was your girlfriend and called me a fatty and threatened to call security" I hear him inhale deeply and I can see her bite her lip, looking a bit scared.

"Sunshine, come to my office and tell her to come in too" I smirk. "She can hear you" She stands up. "Mr. Miller, it's just. She wasn't listed down as someone you were going to see" I hear him sigh. "Come to my office, now. Please walk in sunshine, I want to see you" I smile and hang up. She says nothing as we both walk inside his office, he stands up and glares at his assistant and I walk over to him and he pulls me to him and hold me to his side.

"I would understand if you were suspicious to send someone into my office if they weren't listed down but you had no right to call her a fatty and threaten to throw her out by security. Today will be your last day working here, find someplace else to work at. Thank you for your services but you're no longer needed. Enjoy the rest of your day Ms. Martin but I expect your things to be gone by tomorrow morning when I come in" She nods.

"I'm sorry Mr. Miller" He shakes his head. "You shouldn't apologize to me, apologize to my girl" She turns to me and I see her eyes harden in anger. "I'm sorry" She says with gritted teeth. "Am I dismissed?" Grayson sighs but nods and with that, she walks out. Grayson turns to me. "Are you okay sunshine?" I turn to him and push him back into his chair and kneel down between his legs.

"That was really hot to see, do we have time before we leave for our date?" He leans back and smirks down at me. "We do" I smile and bite my lip. "Unzip" He listens and unzips his pants, pulling them down and leaving his boxers on. I kiss his dick through his boxers and pull back, rubbing my hand on him. He moans softly and I smile, I grip him harder and he bucks his hips up.

"Sunshine..." I lick my lips and look up at him. "Take them off" He raises his hips and takes them off. I lick my lips as I see him twitch, grabbing him I begin stroking him slowly and hard. I leave small, soft kisses on his tip, I feel myself grow wet when I hear his heavy breaths. "Sunshine, please" I lick my lips before taking him down my throat, I hollow out my cheeks and suck him slowly.

I hear him groan before placing his hand on my hair and gripping it. "Fuck" I move my head up until I'm at his tip and I suck his tip hard and swirl my tongue around his tip before going back down and sucking him faster. "Ah! Fuck sunshine!" He grips my hair harder and he bucks his hips up, making him go deeper in my mouth. I moan around his dick, causing vibrations around him.

"Fuck, sorry sunshine" Sorry about what? He grips my hair and starts fucking my mouth harder, going deeper inside my mouth. I gag slightly but moan, scratching his thighs. He groans and stands up, pulling my hair into a ponytail in his hand and fucks my mouth faster. I moan and tears spring in my eyes as he goes deeper. I hold my hands on his hips and scratch his sides.

I tap his thigh and he pulls out, letting me breathe. I gasp and breathe heavily. A string of saliva from my mouth connects to his tip and he caresses my cheek. "You look so beautiful, such a mess for me baby. Makes me want to cum all over your face" I whine and bit my lip. "But no, you're gonna take my cum down your throat  like a good girl" I nod and stick my tongue out.

"Hold on baby, stand up" I stand up and he takes his jacket and folds it, placing it on the floor. "Kneel" I kneel again and open my mouth, sticking my tongue out. Thank god he did that, my knees were hurting. He thrusts in slowly and pulls out, repeating it a few times before he grips my hair again and holds my chin, thrusting in harder.

I bring my hand down to my pussy and rub my clit. Grayson thrusts in harder and faster. "Stop touching that pussy, you belong to me today. That's my pussy and I didn't give you fucking permission to touch my pussy" I whine and keep rubbing myself, I'm too fucking horny to stop.

He growls as he keeps my head to his dick, making me not breath as he bends over and takes my arm away from my pussy and holds it, creating some space so that I can breathe again just briefly before he fucks my mouth deeper and harder.

"Doesn't fucking listen" I whine as I feel myself throb hard. "Lucky brat, I'm in a good mood today" I scratch his thigh more harder. "Else I would've spanked your fucking ass raw" I whine and look up at him pleadingly and he smirks down at me. "So fucking beautiful, my little slut" I roll my eyes in pleasure as the name.

"My beautiful slut loves it when I degrade her, doesn't she?" I moan and I feel his dick throb and twitch, his thrusts becoming sloppy. "I'm gonna cum down your fucking throat" He groans and I whine, bobbing my head in time with his thrusts. My arm that he's holding, I grip his shirt and my other hands grip onto his thigh hard. I look up at him to see him biting his lip, looking down at me.

"Fuck sunshine, so fucking beautiful, such a fucking slut. My slut. Fuck!" He closes his eyes and bucks his hips, cumming deep inside my throat. I hollow out my cheeks as he cums, swallowing his cum down my throat. After he was done, he pulls out and opens a drawer from his desk and takes out baby wipes, wiping my mouth from my saliva and any leftover cum.

Taking another one out, he wipes himself before pulling his pants back up and helps me up. He kissed my cheek and leans down to my ear. "If you're good today, I'll make you cum as many times as you want tonight" I nod and bite my lip, clenching my thighs together to help my throbbing pussy.

"I'll be good for you but can't you make me cum now? Please?" He smirks. "No, that's your punishment for touching my pussy.  Now take a sec to calm yourself down before we go on our date. I'd rather be the only one to see your post-pleasure face" I blush and nod. This fucking asshole.