Chapter 14

Penelope's POV

I look up to see Grayson staring at me, or better yet, glaring at the customer in front of me while he's sitting in one of my booths near me. "Will that be all?" I ask the customer, he nods. "Okay that will be 6.25$" He smiles and hands me a ten dollar bill and I hand him his change. "Keep the change if you let me take you out on a date" I pause in my movements and I see Grayson stand up and walk over. Oh shit. "Uh no, I-" Grayson interrupts me, standing next to the customer, crossing his arms and standing over the customer.

"Sorry man but that's not how you ask out a lady, she's just doing her job, so why don't you let her keep doing her job, take the change, and buzz off" I see the customer visibly gulp and look Gray up and down. I mean I would also be intimidated if a 6'2 guy with dark hair and green eyes that likes to dress in all black, has tattoos and a few silver rings on his hand, was glaring at me like that.

"Who do you think you are?" Gray looks at me and looks back at the man. "I'm her-" I interrupt Grayson. "Boyfriend, he's my boyfriend" The customer looks back at me in defeat and holds out his hand, I hand him the change and he walks out. Cherry comes over and takes over the cashier and looks at me and Grayson with a sly smile. I roll my eyes and walk away to my office, knowing Grayson is not that far behind me.

He locks the door when he's inside my office. "Boyfriend huh?" He smirks at me as he said it. "Sounds nice, right? Imagine being my boyfriend? I bet that's something you fantasize. Four days playing my game, you still on about your feelings or are they gone yet?" He steps forward and grabs my waist. "First of all, my feelings for you are still here and stronger than ever, secondly, I don't fantasize about being your boyfriend sunshine" At his last words, I grow sad and a slight frown goes on my face.

Does he not love me anymore? He just said he did. I jolt slightly at the feel of my chin being lifted up. I look back up into his eyes and I see a smirk on his face. "I fantasize about being your husband, about being able to call you fully mine. Because that's what you are, mine. I don't feel jealous if men are around you, I feel jealous at the fact they think they are worthy of your attention and love, that they feel worthy enough to be in your presence" I blush and I had a brief thought enter my mind.

Should I call the game off and tell him? I smile softly and kiss him on the corner of his lips. "That's sweet of you to say Gray. Now shoo, you gotta go, you can't keep scaring away my customers" He laughs softly and steps back, grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips, kissing my hand with a loving kiss, never breaking eye contact with me. "I'll see you later, sunshine" He drops my hand gently and walk out the door after unlocking it, closing it behind him. "This game is killing me and I'm the one that initiated it"

                                     ~*~

I walk into my apartment, just wanting to sleep after the long day I had. I take my purse off and place it on the door but pause when I see a basket full of self care stuff. I smile when I see a note for me, I grab it and read it.

'Dear sunshine

   I know you had a long day at work so you don't have to use all of these stuff but I did but a few face masks, feet masks, lotion, more of the face stuff, body stuff, some sex toys and don't be embarrassed about that. I also bought you a feet massager because you're on your feet a lot all the time, a back massager cause girl I know your back hurts. And I bought some nail polish of a few different colors. And I also bought bath bombs for you to use when you do baths. I also bought you a essential oil diffuser, a feet spa machine thingy, and some new tea. And that's it sunshine. I'm not home right now, probably by the time you read this, I'm doing some stuff for something I have planned for you but that's all I'm gonna say, bye now sunshine, I love you, have fun.

Ps when I say have fun, I mean you better use the sex toys I got you, I got you some vibrators and one dildo, it's a custom made dildo, a mold of my own dick, so have fun with that, my love.

"He made me a mold of what!?" I put the note down and walk into my room to see the back massager resting against the wall, the feet massager on my floor by my cabinet but I spot what I wanted, the sex toys. He got me a rose vibrator, a bullet vibrator, two others but then there's a box, a black box. I grab it and open it to see a dildo in a plastic bag, I open it and take it out. "It's in the same skin tone as him. Holy fuck, he's huge, there's no way that can fit... right?"

I blush at the thought of him sliding in and out of me causing me to clench my thighs together. "Okay pen, don't give in into temptation, you're tired, it's been a long day, go to sleep Penelope" I stand on the side of my bed, staring at it. I groan softly and shake my head. "Oh fuck it" I place the dildo on the side of my bed and clear off my bed of the sex toys except for one and I take my clothes off but keep my underwear on. "Fuck you Grayson, making me so unnecessarily horny at this time of night"