Chapter 10

Penelope's POV

It's weird, Gray has been on trips for a few days to his cabin or Julian's place a few times before, so why is it that I'm now just impatiently waiting for him to come back? He'll be back tomorrow, tomorrow is the fourth day so he'll be back when it's evening, just go to sleep Pen.

"Maybe that'll make time go faster" I take my clothes off, leaving my underwear on. I get into the covers of my bed, pulling the sheets up to my chin and snuggle into my pillow and after awhile, I fall asleep.

'My eyes flutter open as I see a guy with dark hair kissing his way down my body, I gasp. His lips are so soft, he leaves soft kisses on my body and he brings his hand up to my breasts, rubbing my nipples between his thump and index finger, I moan and arch my back as I feel him pull away, I want him closer.

I look down at him to see him grab my legs to put them over his shoulders, he moves my underwear to the side and finally he looks up at me. "So beautiful" Grayson says as he continues to look up at me. I bite my lip as pure desire fills his face, he leans down and leaves small, soft kisses around my pussy, never giving me what I want.

"Please!" I say to him, grabbing his hair to push him down but he resists what I'm doing to him and puts his thump on my clit but doesn't move it. "Be a good girl for me and be patient, I'm getting there sweet girl" I moan softly at his words, I want to continue being a brat but I can't, I want him, I need him.

Finally he starts to move his thump but so slowly, I whine at the speed of his thump. I hear him chuckle and I look down at him. "Are you that desperate for release, sunshine?" He smirks up at me and I nod, I arch my hips up towards his mouth and he growls and pushes my hips back down to the bed.

"Fuck, such a needy fucking girl for me, I'll be nice and give you what you want, no, what you need. Cause that's what you need isn't it? You need my tongue on that pretty pussy? You need me to make you cum so hard don't you?" I moan and writhe underneath him. "I do baby, I fucking do, I need you, please!" He hums and kisses my thigh. "So good for me, alright baby, I'll give you what you need" I bite my lip as he finally leans down and-'

I jolt awake at the sound of my phone ringing. Did I just have a wet dream about Grayson? I pull the sheets away from me and I glance down, there's a wet spot in my underwear.

Fuck I had a dream about Grayson eating me out, well almost, my phone started ringing...wait my phone! I rush to grab my phone and I answer without checking to see who was calling me.

"Hello?" I quickly say. "H-Hey sunshine~" I feel like I just stopped breathing. Speak of the devil and he shall appear... well technically call you I guess in this scenario. "Hey Gray, whatcha doing?" I wait for a reply for a sec before he answers.

"O-Oh me? I'm not doing-" he pauses as he hiccups. "Not doing anything at all" I sigh into the phone. "Are you drunk?" He pfft's on the other end and denies it but when I don't answer him, he sighs. "I am"

"Listen I'm only drunk cause I miss ya, don't you miss me sunshine?" I try not to think back to the dream I had of him. "Of course I miss you Gray, hey, how 'bout this, you drink some water and go to sleep, yeah?" I try and convince him but he's just so fucking stubborn when he's drunk.

"N-No, I wanna talk to my pretty girl, cause that's what you are, you're my pretty girl, sunshine. My girl, all mine" I blush at his words and I can feel myself growing even more wetter than before. "G-Gray, you don't mean that, you're just drunk" I try to retaliate but nope. "Heyyy! Drunk words are sober thoughts. What? You don't think you're pretty?" I sigh.

"No I kinda don't Gray, anyways like I said before, you're just drunk" He scoffs. "And like how I said before, drunk words are sober thoughts, and you better fix that mentality of yours before I fuck it out of you" This time I swear I actually stop breathing.

"F-Fuck it out of me?" He hums into the phone. "Yep! But I also want to take you out on a date, make you all loved and then when you're ready, I'd fuck you silly and make you cum so hard, doesn't that sound nice Sunshine?" I squeaked into the phone.

Yeah that does sound nice, oh fuck I have to change my underwear, it's soaked at this point, god why does he sound like that? His voice is so fucking deep and husky. I clear my throat

"You won't remember any of this by morning so that's good, but Gray you don't mean any of that. L-Listen how about this, why don't you be good for me and drink some water and go to sleep and we'll talk some more in the morning, okay?"

I put a hand on my cheek, trying to get my blush down. He hums again. "Okay, but always remember that you're my pretty girl, alright sunshine? But I'll be good for you this time, I'll drink my water. Oh but Sunshine?" I hum into the phone.

"Yes Gray?" I can practically hear the smile he has on. "I love you, and I don't mean it in a friend way" I bite my lip and blush but shake my head. "Sure Gray, I love you too, bye now. See you tomorrow night"

I hear him yawn and then hiccup. "Goodnight my sunshine, I'll see you tomorrow" I hang up the phone and text Travis to give Gray an Advil in the morning. He was just drunk, he didn't mean any of the that...right?