Chapter 25

Penelope's POV

I giggle as he kisses my neck, holding me tight against him. "G-Gray, the elevator is about to open on our floor" His only response was to suck on my neck. I bite my lip and nudge him away, turning around to face him to see a slight pout on his face. He pulls me to him and leans down to my neck again but I pull away and he groans. "Let me love you" I roll my eyes. "You can love me in your bed" He smirks at that.

"I'm still thinking back to Cherry's face when we both emerged from your office" I groan and hide my face in his chest. "Don't remind me, I still can't believe she gave me a high five" He laughs at that. "Oh yea, that was great" I poke his side hard. "For you, it was so embarrassing for me" The elevator dings and the doors open. I pull away slightly when I feel him tense, grabbing his hand. "What? What's wrong" I look up at him to see him glaring, I turn around to see a woman. Who is she?

Grayson hurries out of the elevator and he pulls me along. I think he forgot my hand is in his "What are you doing here Lexie?" I see her bite her lip as she stares at him and she grabs his arm. "I've missed you daddy" He rips his arm away from her. "Go away Lexie" She pouts. "You haven't fucked me in so long though, and I've missed the feeling of you inside me" My grip on his hand tightens and I narrow my eyes at her.

"I was hoping you'll fuck me if I came to see you and when we do, I want to be able to see you this time. Every time you fuck me you have me face away from you." I slip my hand from his and I go in front of him. She looks at me like she just noticed me. "Oh who is this daddy?" I hold my hand up to stop Grayson from responding and he listens to me. "I'm not your business to know, you need to leave. You are not wanted here. Leave. Now" She scoffs and steps forward towards me, glaring at me. "Or what?" I roll my eyes.

"He does not want you nor does he want to sleep with you, ever again. Right?" I ask him sternly, turning to him. He nods firmly. "Lexie leave, and I already blocked you. And like how my sunshine said, you are not wanted here, so leave" I turn away from him to face her again to practically see steam come out of her ears.

She groans loudly and points a finger at me. "Don't think he's gonna want you forever. He'll be back to me" She goes over us and storms off, taking the option to use the stairwell but not before flipping us, well, me off. "Real mature" I roll my eyes and face Grayson.

"Please take me into your apartment now. I need to forget this whole interaction, make me forget how badly I want to break her dirty finger for pointing at me" He opens his door and has me go in first, closing it behind us.

"And her calling you daddy literally made me want to rip her head from her shoulders, bleh just make me forget" He chuckles and bends down, giving me a chaste kiss before whispering. "I'm gonna fuck you so good" I shiver and before I know it, he's backing me up against his wall, grinding against me.

I moan against his lips. "Fuck" I don't even know who said that. I wrap my arms around him and he holds me tighter against him and I grind my hips against him. He leans his head back, groaning. I take the opportunity to lean to his exposed neck and suck on his neck, moaning softly.

He takes me away from the wall and gently lay me down on his bed. I keep my arms around him as I give him more hickeys. He pulls away from me and stands up, looking down at me. I bite my lip as I meet his eyes, leading my hand down to my pussy, rubbing my clit slowly through my panties.

He groans as he watches me. "God, you are so beautiful Penelope" I blush and moan softly as I keep rubbing my clit. Without breaking eye contact, he unbuckles his pants and take them off. "Stop touching yourself" I pout but listen. "Good girl, now take your underwear and skirt off" I lift my hips and take them off. He groans and strokes his already hard cock. "So wet for me pretty girl, now spread your legs" I spread my legs and he leans down on top of me, kissing my neck and rubbing his cock against my pussy, making me moan.