Chapter 44

Penelope's POV

After Lilly did Cherry's makeup and Amelia did Cherry's hair, we switched and they all pounced on me, sitting me in the chair and doing my makeup and hair for my dress. Then Cherry pulled out a pair of heels that look gorgeous. "Obviously, I picked these out but Grayson paid for them" I raise my eyebrow. "When did you guys even do this?" She freezes.

"Maybe on my day off" I squeak. "The one you took a month ago!? That day off?" She chuckles nervously. "We had stuff to do" I cross my arms. "Like what?" She smiles softly. "You'll see eventually" Suspicious but oh well. She also takes out my dress from the closet and has me out it on.

She has tape for my tits and she has me put it on so my 'girlies' sit nice. Once I put the dress on and the heels, I see myself in the mirror. "Damn doll, you look hot. Grayson is going to drool when he sees you" I blush. I do look hot. "We all know once the night is over, Grayson is gonna take pen and fuck her nice and good" Amelia says. making me blush even more. "Yep, that's true" Lilly says. Not her too.

                                  ~*~

It's just a few minutes before Cherry and Vicky finally become each others wives. And Cherry is so nervous. Cherry and Vicky are getting married in a small chapel before we all leave to their house for the reception. "It's gonna be okay, you look amazing. Your hair, makeup, dress and shoes are all on point. You look gorgeous Cherry and Vicky is gonna love the way you look" She nods.

"I know but it's weird, I'm excited but nervous" I smile and hold her shoulder. "And you have every right to, but for now. Focus on your girl at the end of the aisle" She smiles and nods. I turn around to Lilly's daughters and bend over slightly to talk to them. "Remember what your mommy said? You walk out and be your beautiful selves and throw flowers after your mommy walks down the aisle. Okay?" They both nod. "Yeah!"

I smile and stand up fully and look over at Lilly. "They're so cute" She smiles and looks over at them. "They are" She walks over to me and holds my hand, giving me a knowing look. I nod. "I know, I just hope next time I don't fail again" Lilly shakes her head.

"It was never your fault and you didn't fail. It just wasn't your time to be a mom yet but you'll be one soon and you'll have Grayson and you guys will be the best parents ever to your children. I would say in the whole world buut I'm a mom and I'm pretty great, right girls?" She turns to her daughters and they nod. "Yes mommy! The best!" She smiles and George walks in.

"Okay, we're about to start, get ready y'all" We nod and get in line, Cherry's mom in the front, then Amelia, then myself, Lilly, her daughters and then Cherry and her dad. Cherry wanted each of us to hold a Amaryllis and give it to Vicky since those are her favorite flowers.

Music starts playing loudly and the doors open and her mom goes down the aisle first. Then Amelia starts walking down after a minute. Then I walk down the aisle holding the flower. I first see Vicky holding two Amaryllis and then I look to the right of Vicky to see Grayson staring at me.

Grayson's POV

My fucking god. She looks, fuck I can't even describe. I think I drooled. She looks breathtaking in that dress and I can't help but imagine that instead of a green dress, she's wearing a white dress walking down to me.

I smile as she walks closer before handing Vicky the flower and walking to the left and standing there. I know Lilly has walked in but I can't take my eyes off of my sunshine. I can't wait to marry her and be able to call her my wife. We've been dating for over ten months, almost a year but I've loved this girl for years.

I already bought her a ring and it's currently hiding in my cabinet where I know she can't reach because she's that short. She notices that I'm staring and blushes before looking over to the entrance and smiling softly. I look over to see Lilly's daughters walking down the aisle throwing flowers.

I look back to Penelope to see her have almost a sad look in her eyes. Soon my love. We'll have our baby soon. Everyone in the chapel stands up as Cherry enters holding her dads arm, she's wearing a bouquet of Jasmine flowers. I turn to my side to look at Vicky to see tears in her eyes and she hands me the flowers of Amaryllis.

I chuckle and hold them, leaning down to her ear. "She'll be your wife in a couple of minutes" At that, she smiles and even more when Cherry reaches the end of the aisle. "You look beautiful" Cherry blushes and turns around, handing sunshine the bouquet for which she gladly takes them and smiles at Cherry and Vicky. "Please be seated" Vicky's dad is the officiant.

Everyone sits down, obviously not us since we're a part of the bridal party, duh. "I'm going to make this quick since I know these girls want to be married. We are gathered here today for the beautiful Union of Elizabeth 'Cherry' Walker and Victoria Black, or Vicky Black" That's the first I've heard of Cherry and Vicky's full name.

"May their love shine bright through all the years they will be together, Cherry, repeat after me" Cherry nods and smiles up at Vicky. "I, Cherry Walker promise to be faithful, to make you laugh and never make you feel alone to always stand by your side, to love and support you through sickness and in health till death do us part" He finishes, pausing in some parts to let Cherry catch up.

"Vicky, repeat after me" Vicky nods and rubs her thumps over the back of Cherry's hands. "I, Victoria Black promise to be faithful, to make you laugh and never make you feel alone, to always stand by your side, to love and support you through sickness and in health till death do us part" Vicky finishes. "Do you guys have your own vows" They both shake their heads.

"Alright, may we have the rings" George walks up to them and hands each of them a ring. "Cherry say, with this ring I promise to stand by my vows" Cherry holds the ring over Vicky's ring finger. "With this ring I promise to stand by my vows but I don't promise that I'll always listen to you" Vicky smirks at that. "You wouldn't be my Cherry if you did listen" Cherry laughs softly and places the ring on Vicky's finger.

Then Vicky returned the gesture, hovering the ring over Cherry's ring finger. "With this ring I promise to stand by my vows and-" She leans in and whispers something in Cherry's ear, making Cherry blush. Vicky leans back, smirking slightly and placed the ring on.

"I now pronounce you guys wife and wife! You guys may kiss your wife!" They both smile and pull each other in a kiss, Vicky bending Cherry a bit. Everyone erupts in a cheer, I smile and look over at Pen to see her wiping away a tear from her eyes. She turns her gaze to me and smiles at me. I wink at her and mouth to her. 'Soon'

                                        *

Vicky's favorite flower, the Amaryllis

Cherry's favorite flower, the Jasmine