Chapter 52

Grayson's POV

I'm standing out in the front of the house in front of the guests at the end of the aisle, waiting for my beautiful bride. I look over at the guests. Good, none of them seem to be too hot, thankfully we placed water bottles in front of them in case they get thirsty and fans if they get too hot. The guests consist in some of my family and hers and friends. I smack my teeth as I brush Travis's hand away again.

"Bro, I'm good. My tux is good, my hair is good. Why do you keep reaching out" Travis smiles. "Cause I wanna bother you" I roll my eyes. "Why?" Travis scoffs. "Why else? Since my beautiful sister ain't here to bother you, I gotta do it" I roll my eyes again. "She doesn't bother me, it's cute when she tries to but when you do it, it's annoying"

He gasps dramatically but before he could respond, the music starts and Lilly's girls walk down the aisle, throwing the flowers. They asked to be flowers girls again and they're just so stinking cute that we couldn't say no. But Liam also plays a very important part, he's the ring bearer.

I smile at the girls as they go to their dad and look back ahead to see Liam standing tall, walking slowly with the rings. I chuckle, shaking my head slightly. I hear Carlos whisper out to his son. "hijo, you can go a bit faster" I smile as Liam shakes his head.

"I don't wanna drop the rings papi, these are very important" I see Maria smack Carlos on the shoulder. "Leave our son alone, and be quiet, you're ruining my video" I laugh out softly. As Liam reaches the end, he walks to me and stands off to the side just like we practiced. "Did I do good thumper" I smile and rub his cheek, nodding. "Yea bud, you did"

I looked back to see Pen's bridesmaids walking down with my groomsmen. Her bridesmaids are literally Lilly and Amelia and my groomsmen are Vicky and George. George is walking with Lilly, Amelia wanted to walk by herself and Cherry is gonna walk with Vicky. Not as traditional but rules are meant to be broken.

Cherry and Vicky are the last of our bridal party before all the guests stand up and the pianist starts playing the test flight from How to train your dragon. I smile at that thought. She did say she wanted to play this at her wedding all those years ago and for her first dance with her husband to be For the dancing and the dreaming. Which we've obviously rehearsed for.

I smile at her as she walks with her dad. She looks breathtaking in her dress, holding her bouquet of lotus flowers. I tear up as she smiles at me. This beautiful strong woman is about to become my wife. And she's pregnant with my baby, we're gonna have a baby. We're going to be a family of three in a couple of months.

I look down and wipe away my tears and shake my head, looking up, I walk towards her. "Grayson" I hear Travis whisper out but ignore him as I make my way to my beautiful Fiancé. "Do you mind if I walk her the rest of the way?" Her dad, David, nods and kisses Pen on her cheek. "I know you'll never hurt her so I'll say this instead, make sure she lives a happy, safe life" I smile softly.

"You know I will" He nods and claps my shoulder. "You're a good man son" He turns to pen and hands her to me and I hold out my arm and she takes it. David smiles and walks the rest of the aisle by himself and stands at the very end of the aisle since he's our officiant.

I never knew you can be a officiant if you do it online. I didn't really pay attention to how he did it but he did it...some how. We walk down the aisle slowly. "Why did you come and meet me thumper?" I smile and look at her. "You were just too beautiful and I couldn't wait any more" She smiles up at me before looking ahead as we reach the end of the aisle.

She hands her bouquet to Cherry and we stand in front of each other. I rub her hand and bring her hand up and kiss the back of it. "Can  everyone sit now, thank you" I grasp her hands  softly and rub my thump over her engagement ring.