Chapter 4

Grayson's POV

I smile at my phone even after we hang up. "Sleep well, Sunshine" I whisper to the wall, knowing she won't hear me, god I really love that girl. I stand up from bed and look down, thankfully my hard on seems to have gone down. I sigh out and russle my hair, walking into the bathroom and look into the mirror.

"What are you doing to me, Sunshine? You make it harder each time I see you to hide how I feel for you, fuck" I turn the nob for the water and splash some water on my face. Her smile, her laugh, her kindness, her, fuck, everything. "God I fucking love her but she has no time for any of this. I really got to move on, I need a fuck. Maybe it'll work this time. Fuck it, I'm calling Lexi." I rush over to my phone and text Lexi to come over. "I need to get Pen out of my mind."

                                 ~*~

I hear Pen's alarm go off through the wall. I groan at the noise of her alarm and then jolt when I feel a hand run down my chest. "What the- Lexi, what are you doing here? I thought you left last night after we were done" She smiles and makes a hum sound. "I was just soo tired and you worked me up so well, daddy" She leans up to kiss me but I turn my head. "You know I don't kiss, now get up and get dressed, by the time I'm done showering, you better be gone, you know the rules."

I get up from bed and rush into the bathroom and lock the door. The fuck she think she is, sleeping over and then trying to kiss me. I don't like sharing my bed overnight with any girl nor do I kiss, kissing is for lovers and I know only one person I want to kiss and have in my bed and her name is Penelope Jones. Fuck, it didn't fucking work. "Fuck, what is she doing to me." I sigh as I get in the shower since I'm already naked.

After washing myself and standing under the water a bit, I turn off the shower head and grab my towel, wrapping it around my waist, though it did hang low. I look at the little clock I bought for my bathroom. "Okay, I've been in here for 20 minutes, time to get out, hopefully she's gone." I open the door and walk out but stop in my tracks as I see Penelope standing in my bedroom.

"P-Pen, what are you doing in my room?" I ask nervously but I couldn't say any more cause she's just staring at me, not saying a word and her eyes, fuck her beautiful eyes, are trailing over my body. She's so cute and she's blushing?  "Pen?" Even me saying her name isn't pulling her out from her trance so I walk over but she doesn't seem to notice until I pull her chin up. "Pen, you in there?"

That seems to do the trick as she visibly  blushes and pulls back like my touch is acid. "Yep, in here oh and I came here to say if you wanted to hangout before I leave, I open late today so I have a bit of time before I go into work and open up the cafe. But um, you uh just got out of the shower so I'll leave you be, so I'll buzz off, hehe" She rambles out before going to leave my apartment. I grab her arm. "wait, um just stay, I'll get dressed in the bathroom, don't worry about it."

Before she could say anything, I grabbed a clean boxer and my sweatpants before going back into the bathroom and closing the door. "Fuck, she was staring at me, and I didn't mean to look but her nipples were hard" I whisper to myself before biting my lip. Her nipples looked so perky, fuck, I so badly want to give her so much pleasure and make her satisfied, I wonder how her moans would sound if I suck on her nipples?

"Stop it Grayson, this is not okay, she's your friend, you may be in love with her but she's not, she doesn't see you like that, stop it Gray" I scold myself quietly and take off my towel and groan slightly at my hard on and put my boxer and sweatpants on. "Hopefully, maybe she won't notice it?" I try and get myself in high spirits.

I open and walk out the bathroom, walking to my closet, ignoring her stare on me and grab a shirt and put it on, thankfully it's a bit of a long shirt, so it's covers a bit of my crotch.

"How'd you sleep last night Gray?" I smile and walk over to her and open my arms. "May I have a hug, Ms. Jones?" She giggles and nods, opening her arms, I smile and grab her waist and pull her in, hugging her tightly. I groan and lift her up, she laughs "Am I not heavy for you?" I smile as I place her on my beanbag.

"Nope, you're as light as a feather to me" She rolls her eyes and I chuckle. "I slept quite well last night Ms. Jones, and you?" I crouch down in front of her and smile and she smiles back. "I also slept well, very well. Fell asleep very soon after we hang up" I nod and push her head gently. "That's good" She nods.

"So, excited for Travis to come over tomorrow?" I smile brightly. "Yes, it ain't everyday my little brother comes into the city and visits me, you know he much prefers the countryside." She giggles, and grabs my hand to trace over my life lines. "Yes that is very true. Come here Grayson" She pulls my arms around her and makes me hug her.

"Are you being clingy cause it's almost his death anniversary?" I ask her in a gentle voice and I get my answer as she nods against my chest, I tighten my hold on her and pick her up and move her aside a bit so that I can sit next to her. "You know I'm here for you, you do know that, right Sunshine?" I caress her hair and she nods.

"I do, I know. It's just the closer it gets, the more I feel like I failed as a mother." I shush her immediately. "You didn't fail, it wasn't your fault you lost your baby, It was tom's fault.  It was and never will be your fault. Say it." She sighs and nods. "It was and never will be my fault that I lost him." I nod and hug her tighter. "Good, now" I let her go and smile down at her. "Who wants breakfast?"