Chapter 21

Penelope's POV

I smile against his lips as he keeps kissing me. God how long have we been making out on his bed? I'm getting impatient. "Grayson" I moaned against his lips, he growls and kisses his way down to my neck and sucks on my neck, his hands finds the end of my shirt and teases my skin there, tickling my skin a bit and causes me goosebumps. "Take it off" I breathlessly say and he raises his hands and takes my shirt off, I lift my back to help him.

I see him lick his lips at the new exposed skin and he kissed down my neck to my collar bone to the top parts of my tits. I lift my back and he immediately unclip my bra with one hand and take off my bra, kissing around my tits softly before taking one nipple inside his mouth, licking and sucking.

I moan, one hand of his goes around my neck and holds it while the other twists and plays with my other nipple. I moan and bite my lip. "Fuck, Grayson" He stops sucking my nipple and kisses my tit a few times before coming up and kissing me, his hand is still on my throat, tightening a little while the other still twists my nipple.

His tongue enters my mouth and he deepens the kiss before pulling back. "So beautiful" I bite my lip and look at him with pleading eyes. "What do you want baby? Do you want my cock?" I moan and nod, his hand around my throat tightens. "Use your words, sunshine" I moan and lick my lips.

"I want you inside me so badly, please!~" He shakes his head. "I gotta get you ready, don't you remember the dildo I made you?" I whimper. Exactly. "It felt so good inside me! I'm ready, sir~ I just need you inside me" He growls and leans down, harshly kissing me, the hand that was twisting with my nipple goes down inside my pants and he starts rubbing my clit.

I moan sweetly into the kiss, he rubs harder before slowing down. I whimper and buck my hips, I grab his wrist and I try and grind against his hand but he pins me down with his body. He pulls away.

"You have no idea what 'sir' does to me when it comes from you. Be a good girl for me and let me make you feel good" I whimper but nod. His hand starts rubbing my clit again before stopping, he pulls his hand out and unbuckles my pants, he looks up at me as if asking to take them off, I roll my eyes and raise my hips so that he can take them off.

He does and he easily takes my underwear off as well. He kissed his way down my body before stopping at place I'm really insecure of, my c-section scar. He knows I'm insecure of it, why did he stop there? He kisses my scare all over, whispering praises.

"Beautiful, brave, strong" I smile down at him and reach down and play with his hair. I love his hair. He goes down and places my legs over his shoulders, he kisses around my inner thighs, leaving hickeys around there. I moan and try to buck my hips up to him, his hand pins me down and he looks up at me.

"What did I say?" I bite my lip. "To be a good girl" He nods. "So be the good girl I know you are and wait, I'll be eating your pussy and fucking it soon enough" I whimper and nod. And true to his words he finally latches his mouth on my clit. I moan as he licks my clit, sucking and licking around my slit, before going back to my clit.

I moan sweetly and grip his hair with one hand, arching my back, grabbing my tit with my other hand and playing with my nipple, twisting it. He leans up slightly to spit on my pussy before going back down. My god! That was so hot! "Please! Oh~ Fuck me!" He growls and lifts his head up. "Fucking gladly!" I let go of his hair and he leans up to me, kissing me deeply.

I moan as I taste myself on his lips. He pulls away. "Condom?" I ask him. He nods and reaches over to his cabinet by his bed before pulling out a packet and ripping it, taking the condom out and sliding it on. "I'll have to go on birth control, I want you to cum inside me one day soon"

He groans and kisses my neck. "Fuck, I'd fill you up so fucking good" I moan and grip onto him. "Please" He nods against my neck and pulls back, sliding his dick up and down my pussy. "S-Stop teasing~ fuck me" He nods and slowly slides inside me. I moan at the feel of him entering. God, he's filling me up.

My face twist into pleasure as he slowly thrusts. "Oh god, you feel so good sunshine" He basically whimpers out. I moan as he thrusts faster. "I'm gonna fucking savor every fucking sound that comes from your pretty little lips, gonna fuck you so good you're gonna cry and beg for more" I moan and scratch his arms. "More! Harder!~"

He growls and thrust harder, pounding inside me, the sound of skin slapping is so loud, my moans and his groans flowing together in the air. He leans down more and kisses my neck as he keeps slamming inside me, I wrap my arms around his back, whimpering into his ear.

"So fucking beautiful sunshine, just for me. God you feel so fucking good, my sweet girl, you're taking me so fucking well" I blush and he kissed my neck and moves up, kissing my lips. He slows his thrust to a slow pace that is repetitive. He's making love with me.

He groans into the kiss when he feels my walls tighten around him. He pulls away and looks at my face before making eye contact with me. "You're making me feel so good Gray, fuck~ I'm so fucking wet for you" He groans and keeps his eye contact with me. "I know, I can fucking feel and hear how wet you are" He speeds up his thrusts a bit.

I bite my lip and moan, his eyes break the contact to look at my lips, he groans and kisses me again. He thrusts faster and pulls back. "I'm making you cum now, I need to see you cum" He reaches his hand down and rubs my clit while he fucks me.

I moan and arch my back, keeping the eye contact he redid, he bites his lip as he watches me be brought to the edge by him. My moans turns into whimpers as I get closer and closer to the edge. "Grayson~" He groans as he watches.

"Cum for me, sunshine" I whimper loudly, my legs shake as a huge wave of pleasure crashes over me, I hear him groan and his thrusts grows sloppy but he rides out my orgasm as long as he can, rubbing my clit until I twitch from pleasure.

I finally come down from my high just to watch Grayson cum, his beautiful face twists into pleasure and he groans and whimpers loudly, thrusting slowly before stopping and resting his face into my neck. You can only hear the sounds of our breathing as we try and catch our breath.

"That was..."I start and I feel him nod. "Yeah" I hug him and kiss his forehead. "We definitely need a shower, or better yet, I gotta use the bathroom, help me up?" He chuckles. "Can't walk?" I groan. "No, there's absolutely no reason why I asked for help" I laced my tone with extreme sarcasm, he spanks the side of my thigh.

"Don't get an attitude with me, little lady, now come on" He stand up first and I bite my lip, looking him up and down. He's just glistening in sweat and the afterglow of sex. He takes off the condom and throws it away and walks back to me and carries me to the bathroom.

"I had something different in mind when I said to help me but this works" He chuckles and sets my down on his toilet. "Have fun, imma go and change the sheets" I nod. "Yeah you go do that maid, I'll be here waiting" He snorts and kisses my forehead.

Grayson's POV

I walk out and close the door, my fucking god. She felt so good and she was so beautiful. Her moans, whimpers, her body, her face when she came, her taste, god she fucking tasted so good. God I could cum just by memory alone but no, sheets. I quickly get rid of the sheets and place them in the hamper and get clean sheets and place them on the bed. I go back to the bathroom and knock, I wait until I hear 'come in' before going inside.

"You done, love?" She nods and I walk over and carry her to the sink. "Let's wash our hands and then sleep" She nods and we wash our hands and I carry her to the bed, I lend her one of my shirts and she puts it on, I put a clean boxer and get in bed with her. "You look so cute in my shirt" She blushes. She's so cute. "Thank you thumper" I nod and kiss her forehead. "You're welcome sunshine, I love you" She sighs and nuzzles closer to me. "I love you too"