(S1) One

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, electric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of these children as possible.

He got eight of them.

The thing about these children however is, they all have special abilities. For example..

Number 1 (Luther): Super strength.

Number 2 (Diego): Can manipulate objects thrown in the air and is mostly skilled with knives.

Number 3: (Allison): Can rumor anyone into doing anything just by saying "I heard a rumor.."

Number 4 (Klaus): Can conjure and communicate with the dead.

Number 5 (Five): Space-time manipulation.

Number 6 (Ben): Can release tentacles from his stomach.

Number 7 (Vanya/Viktor): "Ordinary"

Number 8 (Y/n): Telekinesis, invisibility, telepathic communication, and can creat force fields.

7 years ago..

"In five, four, three, two..This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of Capital West Bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

"Hey, get them behind the counter!" One robber yelled to two others.

The other robbers do as he said and move their hostages behind the counter. They tried to scream but it was useless. Their screams were muffled by the tape over their mouths.

"Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't wanna do!" He yelled.

The robber looks around the bank and sees the mess he caused. Unorganized and messy.

"Shit!"

A girl comes up behind the robber with a smile on her face and her hands behind her back. Her brown curls bounced slightly as she walked. She tapped the robber on the shoulder and continued to smile at him.

"Hey, get back with the others." He demanded.

She smiled and walked closer to the man.

"I heard a rumor.." She whispered.

"What? What'd you say?" He asked.

"I heard a rumor, you shot your friend in the foot." She said, speaking louder with her hand by her mouth.

The man's eyes turn white and he loads his gun then points his gun at the other robber.

"Hey, what the hell man?" The robber asked.

He shoots him and the robber screams in pain as blood splatters out of his shoe. He falls to the ground, causing bullets to come out of his gun and hit the window and make it shatter. The hostages scream and cover their heads as glass falls on them.

"We just heard shots from inside the bank. It's uncertain if any hostages have been harmed in that." The news anchor says outside of the bank.

A few seconds later a boy crashes through glass ceiling, causing glass to go everywhere. He lands on top of one of the robbers causing both of them to fall. He picks up the robbers and smashes their head into the counter then throws them across it into a window.

A few seconds later another boy with knives runs in.

"Guns are for sissies! Real men throw knives!" He yells.