(S1) Twenty One

We walk into Klaus's room and he's laying on his bed trying to knit something. Five knocks on his door before just walking in.

"Hey, get up." Five says.

"We're going." I say leaning on the doorframe.

"Where?" He asked.

"To save the world." Five says.

"Oh, is that all? Great." He says getting up.

He grabs a sock and starts putting it on.

"So, Pogo said dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five asks.

"Yeah. So?"

"So, it got me thinking. Y/n and I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened. But dad, he can't time travel. So how did the crazy bastard know how to actually kill himself a week before the end of the world.

"Well, you know-" Klaus starts but I interrupt him.

"Don't answer, that was completely rhetorical."

"Truth is, our whole lives he's been telling us that we'd save the world from an impeding apocalypse." Five says.

"I thought he just told us that to scare us into doing the dishes."

"Me too." Me and Five say in unison.

"But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" Five says as he paces around the room.

"Yeah, but knew how?" I ask.

"No idea. But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. We all came home. We're here, we might as well save the world."

"Oh yeah? What, like, the three of us?" Klaus asks.

"Uh, well, ideally, no, but, gotta work with what we've got."

Klaus takes a rainbow crop top and puts it on.

"I'm totally borrowing some of your clothes after this." I say.

"Alrighty." He says.

We were about to walk out of Klaus's room but run into Diego. He runs in his room and puts his knife holders on.

"Uh, where the hell have you been? And where's Allison?" I ask walking behind him, lecturing him like I'm his mom.

"I've been in jail." He says.

They all give him a surprised look, but Im not shocked. I mean come on, it's Diego.

"Ok, cool. Where's Allison?" I ask.

"Long story. Where's Luther?"

"Haven't seen him since breakfast." I say.

"Yeah, two days before the end of the world and he picks a great day to drop off the grid." Klaus says.

"I know right?" I say turning my head to Klaus then back to Diego.

"Shit." Diego says turning to me.

"Allison is in danger." He says.

I groan and turn around.

"Shit! Let's go!" I yell walking out the door, all three of the boys following behind me.

"This always fucking happens." I whisper as I walk quickly.

----

A/n: A short little teaser for you guys 🤭