(S1) Two

November 22, 1963

Me and Five are standing on a grassy knoll. We were doing our last assignment, or at least hopefully our last assignment, for the Commission. Ever since me and Five got stuck in the apocalypse we've been try to find a way back to our family. Then, randomly, we got an offer from a person called The Handler. She offered us a way home in return for five years of service to her. Which me and Five accepted. We knew something was wrong in the beginning so here we stand today, about to break our contract four years later.

We were waiting for Kennedy to come out and Five was still checking his equations while I was biting my nails and lips. I did this when I was nervous.

I walked over to Five and looked at his equations.

"This one's wrong." I said pointing at his equation.

"No it's not." He argued.

"It is but whatever." I said walking away.

"Ok. This is it. This is the moment we've been waiting for, for forty five years." He said, putting away Vanya's book.

When we were in the apocalypse we found her book. He had used it to write equations on.

He would read it to me sometimes, just to give me my hope back when I gave up. It made me want to get home more. And here we are. About to get home.

"Are you sure the equations are right?" I asked, still nervous as hell.

"Yes. This is our only way home after 45 years Y/n." He said.

"Ok." I sighed.

I walk over to Five and take his hand. I give him a nod and he opens the vortex. My worry only builds as I see how small it is. It's not big enough for both of us. A fire extinguisher comes flying out but it just goes past us.

"Five, it's not big enough!" I yelled.

"Yes it is!"

"It's shrinking! Go!" I yelled.

"No! I'm not leaving you." He said.

I heard people in the commission coming. I knew we didn't have much time left.

"I love you." I said before pushing him through it.

I watched as he disappeared and the vortex closed.

I felt people grab me and I tried to fight back but I couldn't.

I just hope Five was ok.

Five

I landed through the vortex and fell on the ground. I got up and looked around.

"Y/n?" I asked.

I looked around but didn't see her.

"Does anyone else see little number Five or is that just me?" I heard someone ask.

I looked back down at myself and my suit was oversized. I immediately knew I was in my thirteen year old body.

"Shit."

*Time skip*

"What's the date? The exact date." I said making my sandwich.

"The 24th." I hear Vanya say.

"Of what?"

"March." I heard someone else say.

"Good."

"So are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked.

I just ignored him and continued to make my sandwich.