(S2) Twelve

Me, Five, Diego and this crazy lady walk up the stairs of Elliott's apartment. Just as I was about to call for him, he comes out of the kitchen witch a shotgun.

"Where did you get the film?" He asks as me points it at everyone but me. "The Frankel Footage. The truth this time."

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asks.

"Careful, buddy." I tell him telepathically. "That's my dad."

"New acquaintance, he's harmless." Five says.

I shrug.

"You sure about that?" The lady asks.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" Elliott yells.

We all stay silent for a moment before I speak up. "Such an open-ended question."

"Really depends on the people."

"Yeah."

"You wanna take this or do I?" Diego asks.

"Nah," I shrug. "I got him."

"Hey, Lila.."

I wave my fingers to move the gun into my hands and Five blinks behind him and grabs him. I empty the bullets out of the gun and put them in my pocket.

We all turn and look at Lila. "What the hell just happened?" She asks.

I turn back to Elliott. "What did I say about the shotgun?"

Five let's him go and walks over beside me. I throw the shotgun down and walk to my room. Five follows me, as if he's lost.

Cute.

I open my door and he walks in behind me. I fall onto my bed as I let out a tired sigh. "I'm already tired."

"Sounds like you." He sits beside me.

"Come here." I tell him.

He sits down beside of me and I just smile at him. "What?" He chuckled.

"I really missed you. I still feel like I'm dreaming."

"You're not, love." He smiled at me. "I promise, I'm here."

"It's just.. It's been a year. A whole year. I haven't seen you in so long and I missed you so much."

I didn't mention all of the bad things that happened while he was gone. How it affected me and stuff.

He pulled me onto his lap and he continued to grin at me. "I know. I'm here now and I won't leave you. You'll get sick of me."

He kissed my cheek softly. "Promise?" I say.

"Promise."

----

A/n: Guys I've actually been gone for so long omg.

Also sorry for this being so short mb mb I have stupid fucking science homework