(S1) Twenty Two

Tw: Lotssss of blood

I was going to lead them out to the car but stopped in my tracks. We should find Luther first. That dumbass will do anything for her.

I turn around and look at them, all of them giving me a confused look.

"We should find Luther first." I say.

They all nod, knowing not to argue with me.

"I saw him having a little break down at the bar earlier." Klaus said.

"Very useful information Klaus." I say. Ew, I sound like a scientist or something.

"Go to the car." Five said before grabbing my hand.

He blinked us to the car. He ended up in the driver's seat and me straddling his lap. He kisses me but I push him back. He looks at me with a slight pout.

"If they see us like this, we'll never hear the end of it." I say.

"You're right. But just one little..." He trails off as he leans in close.

He places a soft kiss onto my lips before pulling back.

"Kiss." He finishes his sentence.

Get off his lap and get in the passenger seat.

"I wanted to talk to you." He says.

"How unfortunate. I thought I was only here for kisses."

"What happened with dad?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, playing dumb.

"You know what I mean." He says.

"Look, I'll explain everything to you. But after we stop the apocalypse. There's a lot of shit going on right now, my trauma is not important at the moment." I say.

"I know we have to stop the apocalypse. But your trauma has always been important." He says.

I stay silent. He was about to say something but the back doors open. We look behind us and see Diego and Klaus getting in.

"Drive." I tell Five.

He nods and starts the car.

*Time skip*

We pull up to the bar and I'm the first one to get out. We need to hurry. God knows where Allison is.

We all walk in. I could feel eyes on me, and it made me nervous. I kept my eyes on the floor and bit the skin off of my lips and playing with my fingers behind my back.

I raised my eyes from the floor and looked around. I spotted someone at a table and they looked like Luther.

"Over there." I say to Five, pointing at him.

We walk over to the table and to no surprise, it was Luther. He looked like he was almost drunk.

I still felt eyes on me. Mostly men's eyes. I don't know how, but being a trained assassin has taught me how to tell the difference from a man's gaze and womans.

I shuffled closer to Five. It was like I was scared. I was scared. I wanted to tell someone, but I'm not going to look weak, I'm a trained, deadly assassin for fucks sake.

But after what happened with Derrick, I think I have a right to be scared of most men.

"Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?"
Klaus asks.

"Leave me alone." Luther says as he takes another sip of his drink.

"Give us a minute." Diego tells us.