(S1) Thirteen

When we get to the academy we see a trail of blood leading up to Klaus's room. Me and Five walk into his room and see Klaus shirtless. He looked like shit. And he didn't have his bubbly personality. He looked depressed.

"You ok?" Five asks as we walk in the room.

"Hey. Yeah, I just.. long night." He said.

"More than one, from the looks of it." Five says with a little chuckle.

"Yeah."

"I don't remember the dog tags." I say.

"Yeah, they belonged to a friend."

I focused on him, trying to do the same thing I did to Diego. And it worked.

A boy was in his mind. I saw them meet. I saw them at a disco. I saw them kiss. I saw Klaus happy. But then things turned for the worst. I see the boy get shot. Klaus crying and saying "no" over and over again.

"Dave." I heard his thoughts.

I broke out of my trance and stumbled backwards. I grabbed a hold of the door frame and Five and Klaus looked at me.

I feel something drip from my nose. I feel it and look at my hand. There was blood. I took a few deep breaths before speaking.

"Dave." I choked out.

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows.

"How do you know him?"

"I saw your memories, I heard his name. I'm sorry about him." I say.

I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Looks like it took your breath away." Five said.

"No shit Sherlock."

Klaus gets up and leaves.

"What did you see?" Five asked me.

"Klaus fell in love. But the boy died in battle." I say.

"Let's go figure something out." Five says before grabbing my hand.

*Time skip*

Me and Five were about to start our probability map but he said something.

"Please tell me about those marks." He said.

I looked at him.

"Sit down."

He sat down and I thought where to begin.

"Ok, so when I pushed you into the vortex, some commission guards came and got me. Remember?"

"Yeah."

"Well, what was about 10 minutes for you, was 6 months for me. They kept me locked up. They hit me, burned me, cut me. You name it they probably did it." I say.

"Ok, what about the hand prints on your thighs?" He asked.

No. I can't answer that.

"You'll have to wait." I say.

He sighs but nods.

"What about the new powers you're discovering?"

"Well, I don't know. I didn't know had them until now. Especially that spike power. It looked like it was connected to my force field power though." I say.

He nods again.

"Ok, let's get started."

*Time skip*

"Hey, I think I got something." He said.

I sat up and the piece of chalk I was using fell to the bed. I was laying there while using my telekinesis to write on the ceiling.