(S2) Fourteen

Y/n

After us just talking about the nuclear explosion, Diego wanting to save JFK, Luther being a dick, and everything else, I was just in his lap with my head on his shoulder.

"I slept with your blazer every night." I said quietly.

"You have one of my blazers?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. "The one that you gave me."

We were quiet for a little longer. I was blaming myself. I always have since we've gotten here. Luther always said it was my fault. So, I just believed it.

"I'm sorry." I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"For what, darling?"

"Getting us stuck here." I raised my head off of his shoulder. "I'm the one that said we should jump. You were only doing what I said."

"I need you to stop talking." Five said, his tone soft but stern. "This isn't your fault. You didn't know we'd end up in 1963. You were only trying to help."

"But we have another apocalypse following us. We have no clue where Klaus, Allison, and Vanya are. And we have no clue how to stop the apocalypse." I continued to rant.

"Baby." Five stopped me from talking. "Stop. I'll say it again, it's not your fault. I don't know how to control my powers when it comes to time travel, that's on me."

"But you-"

"Hey." He said. "Stop." He said, and I was too tired to argue so I only sighed and put my head back on his shoulder. "Good girl." He said quietly.

I think my stomach flipped, twisted, had a million butterflies in it, untwisted, flipped again, and then twisted again. I haven't heard his voice in so long. I haven't felt his touch for so long. I haven't kissed him, touched him, or talked to him for so long.

My door opened and Diego walked in. "Hey, Elliott keeps talking about some Frankle Footage or something? Wanna come see what that's about?"

"Yeah, give us a sec." Five said.

Diego nodded, walking out and shutting the door. I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I don't have the energy for this.

Five sighed. "You can go to sleep if you want. I know you didn't sleep a lot last night, you're not good at fake sleeping."

I looked up at him. "Am I really that bad?"

He chuckled. "Yeah."

"I'm not going to sleep. You're crazy if you think I'm letting you handle this by yourself." I saw he was going to protest, so I continued. "Don't even try to talk me out of it because it won't work."

He only sighed. "Okay."

We got out of my bed, walking out of my room.

"Took you two long enough." Diego said.

I ignored him and looked over at Elliott who was tied up to a chair. "Why the hell is he tied up?"

"He pointed a gun at us earlier, dumbass." Diego said. "You were there."

"Watch your tone." Five said, looking at Diego.

"Took some of your nail polish," I heard Crazy Lady's voice ring. "Hope you don't mind."

I turned to her. "Who even are you again?"

"Lila."

I tried to read her mind. Nothing. Blank. Like she didn't have a mind. What the fuck? I thought.