(S2) One

I let out a small scream as I fell onto the hard ground.

I groaned as I turned over on my back. It was raining and the cold water hit my face.

"Five?" I said.

No answer.

"Allison!" I heard Luther yell.

"Allison!" He yelled again.

"Luther please shut up. My head hurts."

I sat up and rubbed my head. I looked at my hand and there was no blood.

I stood up and looked around.

"Five?" I say.

The only people here was me and Luther.

"Shit." I say.

I turn to Luther.

"We got a problem." I say as I walk towards him.

"You think I don't know that?"

"Ok, we should figure out the date. Come with me." I say as I turn around.

"No." He says.

I turn back to look at him.

"Luther-"

"I'm going my own way." He says.

"You can't just leave!" I yell at him.

"I can and I will. I have to find Allison."

"Ok, just wait a minute please." I say.

He turns around and looks at me.

"Meet back here at five o'clock tomorrow. That's all I want from you."

"Fine."

"Don't die!" I yell to him as he walks away.

I grab my backpack that had slipped off me when I fell and put it on.

I walked over to a door that said "Monty's Shipping and Receiving" and opened it.

I turned invisible and walked up the stairs.

I was drenched in water and I was cold.

I kept waking until I got to a door that said "Mortimer Gussman D.D.S" and I knocked on the glass window.

The the door beside it opened and a man was standing there.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Uh, my youth group was selling encyclopedias and I was wondering if you-" I tried to say but he shut the door in my face.

I sighed and unlocked it with my telekinesis from the other side. I turned invisible and opened it.

He turned around and his expression immediately became afraid.

I shut the door and turned visible.

"How- how did you do that?" He shouted at me.

He opened the drawer he was beside and started looking through it. His hands were shaky and he was struggling to find whatever he was looking for.

I stood there with a smirk and my hands in my pockets.

He finally found a knife and pointed it at me.

"How'd you do that?"

"Not really enough time to explain." I say.

I look over and see coffee on his table.

"That fresh?" I say pointing to it.

I grab a mug with my telekinesis and pour the coffee into it.

I take a drink and it was disgusting.

"That's gross. I'm gonna teach you how to make better coffee." I say.

"Who are you with? FBI?" He says.

"Nope."

"CIA?"

"Not even close."

"Who are you?"

"Before I tell you anything, what year is it?" I say as I set the cup down.

"1962." He says, his hand still shaking and pointing the knife at me.

"Jesus Five." I mumble.

"Who's that?"

"My idiot husband." I say.

"But.. you're a child?" He says confused.

"I'm actually 58."

I walk around with my hands in my pocket.

"I'm Y/n. I have powers, my husband can time travel and I ended up in my thirteen year old body, we first went to 2019, then the world ended and we had to come here. But I landed with my brother, Luther, instead of my entire family. And I need a place to stay for a bit." I say.

He puts the knife down slowly.

"If you let me stay here, you'll learn more about me and my crazy family. I see you are into the supernatural." I say looking at the newspapers on the walls.

"Ok, you can stay here. Just don't- don't kill me or anything." He stutters.

I laugh slightly.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would've already done it." I say taking my backpack off.

"So, what's your name?" I ask him.

"How do I know I can trust you?" He asks.

"Well, I've told you half of my life story already, so." I shrug.

"Elliott."

"Well, Elliott, you might wanna sit down for this." I say.

I take off Fives blazer and put it on top of my bag. Elliot sits down on his couch and I sit beside him.

"I was one of the forty eight children born with powers. This guy bought eight of them. My name is technically Number Eight but my mom gave me a name when I was little. I have six siblings, technically seven but, we'll get to that later. Luther, the one I came here with, he has super strength. Diego, he can manipulate objects and is good with knives. Allison, she can make anyone do anything by just saying, 'I heard a rumour.' Klaus, he's a drug addict, he can communicate with the dead. Five, he's, well, um-"

"Dead?" Elliott asks.

"No, he's my husband."

"You married your brother?" Elliott asks surprised.

"Ok," I laugh. "I know it sounds bad, but we were all adopted. Five can spacial jump and time travel. A spacial jump is basically teleporting. Ben is dead, but tentacles can come out of his stomach. And Vanya, she's confusing and I don't really wanna talk about her. But she's what ended the world last time."

I could tell Elliot was really interested in my story.

"Me and my husband time traveled when we were thirteen and got stuck in an apocalypse. The world had already ended and we were stuck for forty five years. We ended up working at this place called the commission for four years. Then we time traveled back to 2019. We got tested on as kids and we are traumatized by our own father. That's about it." I say.

"Woah." Is all he can manage to get out.

"I know right? And I need to find the rest of my family. Especially my husband."

"Your brother?" Elliott says.

"I will kill you."

"Sorry."

----

A/n: THE FIRST SILLY CHAPTER OF SEASON TWO

HOW DO WE FEEL??

Ik it's boring rn but

BUT

IT WILL GET BETTER

I PROMISE