(S2) Five

Y/ns pov

I woke up earlier and got ready. I had to work early today. I walked into the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee.

I looked over to Elliot as I took a drink.

"This is good. Glad to see you're getting better at making coffee." I tell him.

"I thought you worked night shift again?" He asked.

"I do, but Marley wanted me to work with him today."

He nods his head and I grab my jacket.

"Bye." I say.

"Bye. Be safe!"

Fives pov

I landed on the sidewalk with Hazel. Everything looked almost normal. No buildings on fire, no soldiers, no bombs or tanks.

But the cars looked different, everyone was dressed differently and the stores looked old.

This definitely isn't 2019.

"Ok, what the hell was that?" I ask Hazel.

"The end of the world. November 25th, 1963."

"63?" I mumble.

Well shit. I time traveled back too far. And where is Y/n? And my family?

"You know Hazel, I'm no history buff, but I don't recall there be a nuclear holocaust."

"No shit."

"And what about Y/n? And my family?"

"Dead. Like everyone else."

No. Not Y/n.

"And where am I now?" I say.

"Dallas. Same street. Ten days earlier. Plenty of time to restore the timeline and save them."

That means Y/n and my family are alive.

"Ok, so where do we start?" I ask.

We walk around the bench that was in front of us and sit on it.

"We? You're on your own, pal. I'm just here to keep a promise to Agnes." Hazel says.

"Is she?" I began to ask.

"Dead?"

"Yeah."

"Cancer. Took her quick. But we had 20 good years together. I guess forever just wasn't in the cards."

I feel bad for him. He really did love her.

"I'm sorry." I tell him.

We don't say anything for a couple seconds before I break the silence.

"What about the commission?"

"I quit those assholes, remember? I don't owe 'em the fuzz off my peaches."

I look up and see three blonde men walking towards us with guns in their hands.

"Well then, who the hell are those guys?" I ask as I stand up

"Shit." Hazel whispers.

He shoves the briefcase into my hands and pushes me out of the way.

"Run!"

I blink away before their bullets could hit me and landed behind a car across the street.

I looked down at the briefcase and there were bullet holes and it was smoking.

"How many times did me and Y/n say bullet proof briefcases?" I mumble.

I whistle come from behind the car and I peek my head over it. The three men were walking towards me. I duck back down and I blink away as soon as they start shooting me.