(S1) Three

Me and Five walk downstairs and see Vanya. We walk over to her and Five stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"We read your book by the way. Found it in a library that was still standing. Thought it was good, all things considered." He said.

"Yeah, definitely ballsy giving up the family secrets. Sure that went over well." He continued.

"They hate me." She said.

"Oh there are worse things that could happen." Five said.

"Like what happened to Ben?"

I raised my head at the mention of his name. Ben and I were very close as kids. I told him everything and he told me everything.

"Was it bad?" I asked.

She just slowly nodded her head.

I look back down with a frown.

"I'm going outside." I said quietly.

I walked away and when I got outside it was sprinkling but not necessarily raining. I went and stood over by Ben's statue.

I heard someone walk behind me and I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"Ben didn't deserve to die." I said.

"No he didn't." Five agreed.

I looked down and saw that it said "Ben" instead of something like "Number Six."

"I'm surprised he put 'Ben' and not something like 'number six.'" I said.

He nodded and continued looking Ben's statue.

"Remember when we would sneak out and hang out back here?" He asked.

I let out a chuckle and nodded.

"Pogo almost caught us." I said.

Five grabs my hand and we walk over with the rest of our siblings and look at Luther holding the ashes.

"Did something happen?" Mom asked.

"Dad died, remember?" Vanya said.

Her smile turned into a frown and she looked down.

"Oh yes, of course."

"Is mom ok?" I ask.

"Yeah she's fine. She just needs to rest. Y'know, recharge." Diego told me.

I slowly nodded and looked back at Luther.

"Whenever you're ready dear boy." Pogo said.

Luther opened the ashes and poured the out. It was really disappointing to watch the just fall like that. Me and Klaus had to hold back a laugh.

"Probably would have been better with some wind." Luther says.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asks.

Nobody says anything and me and Klaus look at each other.

"You should speak Klaus." I said to him telepathically.

"Hell no. The old man hated me the most." He said.

"Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master..and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"

"He was a monster," Diego interrupted.

"He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him." He continued.