(S2) Fifteen

How the hell Reginald is here in 1963, I have no clue. How the hell he was standing on the grassy knoll while the president was getting shot, no fucking clue.

I look at Elliott who has a confused expression. "Dad?" He asked through the cloth.

"My dad that adopted us." I said. "Or, bought us, technically."

"Of course Dad would be involved in the assassination." Diego said. "I should've known."

"No, you're jumping to conclusions." Five said.

"What else is he doing standing on the grassy knoll, holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas the exact same moment the president gets shot?" Diego says as his voice rose.

"It doesn't look good, I admit." Five says.

"No, he's the signalman for the whole thing!"

"Easy, Diego." I said. "Seriously. We don't know why he's here. You can't jump to conclusions."

"No, it makes sense. This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you, Five. We have to stop Dad from killing the president!"

"Woah, calm down there. As much as I hate to say it, Dad would never do that." I say.

"I agree. Dad was no Boy Scout, but a presidential assassination? It's never been his thing." Five says.

"How would you know? You two skipped out on his golden years." Diego says.

"Don't even start, Diego." I said, my voice stern.

"Skipped out?" Five said. "You think we had it easy Diego? We were alone for forty five years! We only had each other."

I saw Diego's glare at him and Fives sharp eyes and tried to clam the situation down. "Okay, let's just calm down-"

"As much was we didn't like him," Five interrupted me. "don't think we wanted to skip out on his golden years!"

"Hey!" I shouted, and finally, they shut up. "We don't have time for this, dumbasses." My glare was between both of the boys. "Dad is in Dallas, right? Let's just go talk to him. Maybe he can help us fix the timeline."

"Dallas is a big place." Diego said. "We need to find him first."

"Gee, if only we had some magical, old-timey way of finding people and their address." Five said sarcastically.

I sigh and roll my eyes. The fights never end. I walk over to the kitchen drawers and take out a phone book. I set it on the kitchen table and smile sarcastically.

"Here's your magical, old-timey way of finding people and their address." I said sarcastically.

"Let's start simple." Five said, ignoring my sarcasm. "His name."

Diego opens the book to the H section and scans over it. "Hargreeves, Hargreeves, Hargreeves... Shit. Nothing here."

"Try his company." I say.

"D.S. Umbrella Manufacturing Co." Five told Diego.

"Yeah, I know the name, thanks." Diego says.

"Just flip the pages." I said, annoyed.

Diego flips the page more and continues to scan over it. "Holy shit. D.S. Umbrella. Eighty-two, Olive." Diego whispers.

"Then let's go." Five said.

We begin to walk out but then Five stops. "What about Crazy Lady?" He asks.

"Shit." Diego sighs as he walks away to find Lila.

"Why the hell is dad in Dallas?" I ask.

"I don't know, but it can't be good."

Diego comes back with Lila and we walk out.

We walk out to the car and Five and I get in the back. "How'd you get a car?" I ask as I watch Lila and Diego in the front.

"Lila stole it." Diego replied flatly.

"Not surprised." I say.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lila asked as she turned and looked at me.

"Oh, nothing." I said, sarcastically smiling at her. "You just look like the type to steal a car."

"And you look like the type to kill people."

"Wanna find out?" I ask, leaning forward and letting my sarcastic smile fade into a glare.

"Okay, stop." Diego said, seeming annoyed.

My glare shifted to Diego for a moment before I leaned back into the seat and let it go. Maybe I was being a bitch. Yeah, I totally was. But I was tired, I could feel a headache coming on, and I was annoyed with every little thing.

"Are you okay?" I heard Fives voice in my head.

"Yep. I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"Then stop looking."

"I'm just worried."

"I said I'm fucking fine." I snapped through my thoughts, making him go quiet.

I didn't mean to snap at Five. I hate snapping at Five because Five is special. But I was on the verge of murdering every person around me right now.

I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes.

----

I hope you guys don't mind Y/n snapping left and right, it just adds to show how stressed she is

- Em 🚬