(S1) Seventeen

Five and I teleported back to the academy. Five landed on the liquor bar and I landed on the floor.

"J-Jesus." Allison says.

I stand up out of breath and brush myself off.

"Guys, am I still high or do you see them too?" Klaus asked.

"Where have you two been?" Luther asks.

Five tumbles off the bar but Luther and Allison help him. I walked over and stood by him.

"Are you guys alright?" Allison asks.

"Who did this?" Luther asks.

"Irrelevant." Me and Five say in unison.

Five walks over to her and takes her coffee. He downs the rest that was in the cup and throws it across the room.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us." Five says in a raspy voice.

"The Umbrella Academy." Luther mumbles.

"Yeah, but with Y/n and I, obviously. So if you all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed."

"Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No." I say.

Klaus shakes his head no while everyone else stares at Five and I.

"To give us a fighting chance to see next week, we've came back with a lead." Five says.

"We know who's responsible for the apocalypse." I finish.

I take the piece of paper out of my pocket and hand it to Allison.

"That's who we have to stop, or more accurately, kill." I say.

"Harold Jenkins?"

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asks.

"We don't know, yet." Five says.

"But we do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now." I say.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asks.

"We don't know." Five says.

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego asks as he walks towards us.

He was now somehow in a cast.

"Thats enough!"

"There are probably dozens of Jenkins's!"

"Well we better start looking then." I say.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asks.

I watch Five scoot back and lean against the couch. He looks down at his sweater vest and puts his hand to his side. If he got hurt he should stay here and let me handle it.

Yeah, I got hurt too, I got a bullet graze on my harm and I don't even know when but got shot in the other arm. But the arm isn't a big deal. Fives stomach, is a big deal.

He could bleed to death.

I don't even like thinking about it.

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five asks.

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus says.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego says.