(S1) Eight

Five has been trying to get the information out of the guy but he won't give it up. And Klaus just kind of sat there.

"Like I said earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the clients consent without the clients consent, I cannot help you." Lance said.

I sighed and leaned back into my chair. This is pointless. He's not gonna tell us what we need to know and Five looks like he's about to hit someone or something.

"Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five said, obviously frustrated.

"Well that's not my problem. Sorry, now, there's really nothing more I can do, so.." Lance said.

Suddenly Klaus stands up from his chair.

"And what about my consent?" He asks.

"Oh God." I mumble.

"Excuse me?" Lance asks.

"Who gave you permission..to lay your hands on my son..and his girlfriend?" He asks.

Whatever he's gonna do, its probably gonna be painful.

"What?" He asks.

"You heard me!" Klaus yells.

"I didn't touch your son or his girlfriend." He said.

"Oh really? Then how did he get the swollen lip? And how did she get a cut on her cheek?"

Shit.

"They don't have-" He starts.

He got cut off by Klaus punching Five in the lip. He then turned to me.

"Fives gonna kill me." He said.

"Yep. But we don't have a choice." I replied.

He hit me and his ring put a cut on my cheek. I bit my lip trying not to think about the pain.

Five came over and started inspecting my cheek as Klaus turned back to Lance.

"I want it. Name please. Now." Klaus said.

"I'm gonna beat his ass later." Five whispers to me.

The guy looks at me, Five, then back to Klaus.

"You're crazy." He says.

Klaus lets out a little chuckle. "You have no idea." He says.

Klaus looks at the snow globe on Lances desk. He picks it up and starts to read it.

"Peace on earth! That's so sweet!"

Before Lance could say anything Klaus smashed the snow globe over his head, causing Five to grab me and pull me back so I don't get glass on me.

(Protective husband 😻)

"What are you doing?" I ask Klaus.

"God, that hurt!" He says.

"Well maybe don't smash a snow globe over your head." I said quietly.

"I'm calling secu-"

But before he could finish, Klaus grabs the phone.

"There's been an assault in Mr. Bigs office! And we need security now! Schnell!" He yells into the sound.

He drops the phone and continues to talk.

"Now here's what's gonna happen, Grant." He says.

"It's Lance." He corrects.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna walk through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' and we're gonna tell them that you, beat the shit out of us!" Klaus says while fake crying.