(S1) Twenty Five

Me, Klaus, Five and Diego walk up to Jenkins, or Peabody, again, whoever the fuck this guy is, house.

I'll admit, I was a little nervous. We could find Vanya's dead body, or whatever he kept in his house.

Diego sticks his hand through the broken glass- which he did, because he's a moron- and unlocked the door.

We all walked around the house, me and Five looking upstairs and the other two boys looking downstairs.

"Five! Y/n!" Klaus yells.

We walk downstairs and they were in the kitchen staring at something.

Someone.

(STOP IT SOUNDS SO DRAMATIC 💀 CONTINUE)

There lay Harold's body, glass everywhere around him and sharp objects stabbing him.

"Ok, what the actual fuck?" I ask confused.

"It's not exactly what I was expecting." Klaus says.

"Understatement of the year." Five says.

"Where's Vanya?" I ask.

"Don't know. Couldn't find her." Diego says.

"We couldn't either."

"Let's get out before the cops get here." Diego says.

"In a minute." I say reaching my hand in Fives pocket.

I take out the eye and walk towards his body. I kneel beside it. I noticed there was a patch on Harold's eye. I took the patch off and there was no eye there. I put the eye in the socket as Five kneeled on the other side of his body.

"Same eye color." Five says.

"Same pupil size." I whisper.

Five and I both look up at each other then to the two boys.

"Guys this is it." I tell them.

"This eye we've been carrying around for decades, it- it's found it's rightful home. We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse." Five says.

"Yay! Let's go." Klaus cheers.

"Wait," I say. "this is easy. Too easy."

I pull out the note from the commission and show it to them.

"Look, this is the note we got from the commission. The one that says 'Protect Harold Jenkins,' aka Lenord Peabody. There has to be more to it." I say.

"Yeah, but who killed him? Who did this?" Five asks.

"I have a crazy idea. Crazy, why don't we find Vanya, and ask her what happened?" Klaus says.

I look up at them. We have nothing else better. I sigh as I stand up. Five takes the eye out of the socket and puts it back in his pocket.

"Let's go to the academy." I say.

*Time skip*

I looked for Vanya almost everywhere, but nothing. I don't know where she is.

I met back with the boys at the bottom of the staircase.

"Can't find her. Five?" I say.

"Nope."

"She's not in any of the rooms."

"Shes not downstairs either."

"Shit." I mumble.

"We'll, I'm out." Diego says.