(S1) Nineteen

Diego and Allison tried to get me to go with them, but I argued and stayed with Five.

It was now ten at night. I haven't had any food, I was tired, I was cold, and my eyes were still red. But my stare was still fixed on my stupid, perfect, idiotic, smart, pretty, husband.

They were slowly shutting but I immediately opened them again.

I start to drift off again but my head immediately raises back up when I hear a shuffle in front of me.

I look up and see Five gently open his eyes.

"Thank God." I say.

"Hey." He says with a raspy voice.

He sits up on the edge of the bed and rubs his eyes.

When he stops he looks at me. He doesn't say anything but just opened his arms. I hugged him, probably a little too tight.

Once we pulled away he pulled me in for a kiss, which I gladly accepted.

Once we pulled away from that I took two books from the table and...

Threw it at him.

"Ow! What the fuck Y/n?" He yelled.

"You're an asshole! I'm on the verge of divorceing your ass!" I yell at him.

(I'll take Y/n if no one else wants her 😍)

"It was no big deal!"

"No big deal? Ok, you lied to me, disobeyed me-" I started.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Careful." I say.

(You guys don't understand how bad I want Y/n 😍)

"You lied, disobeyed, made me cry, and on top of it all, you have the nerve to say 'oh, it was no big deal'!" I yell at him.

I calm down a bit and sit on the floor. I pull my knees up to my chest.

"I thought you were going to die." I say quietly.

He gets up and sits next to me. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me onto his lap.

"I'm fine, love." He says quietly.

I bury my head in his chest and he strokes my hair.

"I promise, I'm fine. And I'm so sorry." He says.

I nod and sit there for a minute.

"Have you slept?" He asks.

"No."

"Have you ate?"

"No."

"How about this, we go to bed, and then tomorrow morning, I'll get you something to eat. Does that sound nice?" He asks.

I nod. He picks me up and I was a little shocked considering he has a wound.

"How are you lifting me up?"

"Y/n, you're as light as feather. I could throw if I wanted to right now." He says.

"Don't you dare."

He chuckles and sets me down. He crawls next to me and holds me by my waist. My head is buried in his chest and he's playing with my hair.

"I love you so much, Y/n. I truly don't think you'll ever understand how much."

I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

*The next morning*

I wake up the next morning and I'm still in Fives room. I was laying in between his legs and he was playing with my hair.