(S1) TWENTY SEVEN

Be prepared y'all, this one is 4735 words long 😰

Me and Five get to the academy only to see it burned to the ground. It looks the same as the day me and Five got stuck in the apocalypse.

Everyone except for Vanya, Mom, and Pogo were at the academy.

"Guys, this is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today." I say as we walk over to our siblings.

"I thought you guys said it was over." Luther says.

"We were wrong ok?" I say.

Five starts telling them stuff while I get lost in thought.

Vanya did this.

But how? She's not capable of this.

This doesn't make sense.

"This newspaper, I found it in the future the day we got stuck. The headline hasn't changed." Five says as shows everyone the newspaper.

"No, that doesn't mean anything. The time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning." Diego says as he shakes his head.

"You're not listening to me! When we found it, we assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is in one piece, but not the Academy!" Five snaps.

"I'm confused." Klaus says.

"Listen to me you idiots!" I yell at them. "Vanya destroys the Academy before she ends the world, we thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he's just the fuse. Vanya is the bomb! Vanya causes the apocalypse."

"We have to find her." Luther says.

There's a helicopter flying over us and we can hear sirens in the distance.

"We gotta go, now. Regroup at the Superstar. Go." Luther says.

*Time skip*

We're all sitting at the Superstar while talking about what just happened. Apparently what happened with Allison, was Vanya. Vanya cut her throat and she somehow has powers. Isn't that exciting?

No.

It's fucking not.

I'm gonna kill myself I swear to God.

Apparently Vanya's always had powers but they were too strong and they had to be kept a secret. Her power is like manipulating sound waves and converting them into energy, that's what Luther said anyway.

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this but, we have to prepare." Luther says.

"For what?" Me and Diego ask in unison..

Except my voice had annoyance in it and his had confusion.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya."

Allison hits him with her note pad and I throw a bowling ball over his head with my telekinesis.

"I'll throw another but it'll hit your head next time." I tell him.

"I- we may not have a choice."

"Bull shit. There's always options." Diego says.

"Yeah like what?" Five says.

"Five shut the fuck up. No one asked you." I snap at him.

"Fine." He says annoyed.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya." Luther says as he stands up.