(S2) Eight

Y/n

When I got home I took my clothes off and took a shower. I need to call Marley and tell him what happened. He's probably wondering why I left early.

After I finish my very long shower, I change into some clothes to sleep in and put on Fives blazer. I walk to the phone and call Marley.

I call the bar number because he's still working.

"Hello?" I hear him say, noise in the background.

"Hey, sorry I left."

"Oh," he says. "it's you. Well, what happened?"

"I think you know what happened."

"You need to cut down on the killing. You've been doing it a lot more lately. More than normal."

"The fact you're saying the word 'normal' proves I'm going insane." I sigh.

"Don't overthink it, it's pretty normal for you. It's what you do. You were great in the commission."

"Thanks?" I say, not really knowing if it was a compliment or not.

"Anyway, just stay home."

"Tell Luther I threw up or something."

"Yep. Bye."

I hung up and walked to my room. I fell into my bed and closed my eyes.

I'm so tired.

Five

I walk to the nightclub I saw on the flyer I found earlier.

I saw a flyer hanging with Luther, a phone number and the club on it. Luther would be here.

I walk in but I look for Luther. There were women dancing in lingerie but my eyes avoided them.

The only girl I want to see in lingerie right now is Y/n.

I waitress come over to me and looks me up and down.

"You need to be 21 or older." She says.

I chuckle and put my hands in my pockets. "Be a doll and go get me some scotch, will ya?" I say and walk away.

I sat down in a table by the lit stage. I keep my eyes off the women though.

Now if it was Y/n up there, it'd be a completely different story.

Speaking of Y/n, she'd beat my ass if she knew I was here. She has a bit of a jealousy problem. I do too though, mines probably worse.

I look around for Luther again but I don't see him. I look back down and tap my fingers on the table.

Even though Y/n isn't here, I'm still going to be a loyal husband.

(Literally orgasming rn)

"Y/n wouldn't like you being here." I hear Luther say behind me.

"Nice to see you too, Luther."

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"For you to stop hovering me like an ambitious stripper and sit down."

He sits in the chair next to me.

"How long have you been here?" I ask, turning my whole body to him.

"A year, thanks to you."

"I'm sorry Luther. I know that couldn't have been easy." I say sarcastically.

"I thought everyone was dead but Y/n!" He says.

Y/n? He knows she's here.

We both turn when we hear yelling from another room.