(S1) Four

Me and Five walk into Griddy's and sit at the bar. No one was coming to the counter so Five kept ringing the bell to the point where I got annoyed and grabbed his hand.

A man walked in and sat beside Five. The waitress comes back and sighs.

"Sorry, sink was clogged. What'll it be?" She asked.

"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair." The man says.

"Sure, and can I get the kids a glass a milk or something?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and Five scoffed.

"The kids want coffee." Five said.

"Black." I finished.

She gave us and the man a look then looked back at us.

"Cute kids." She says.

Five and I give her a wide smile that might have been a little creepy.

"Okay." She then walks away to go make our order.

Five looks around and then turned to me.

"I don't remember this place being such a shit hole." He said.

"I know right." I replied.

He then turned to the man beside him.

"We used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with our brothers and sisters and eat donuts till we puked. Simpler times huh?" He said to the man.

This poor man, is talking to a boy he doesn't even know. And Five is talking to him like they know each other.

"Uh, I suppose." The man says.

A few seconds later the last comes back with our coffee.

"Here." She says.

"I got theirs." The man said, pulling out some money.

"Thanks." Me and Five said at the same time.

I notice the patch on the man's shirt. He was a truck driver.

"You must know your way around the city." I said.

"I'd hope so, been driving in it for 20 years."

"Good. We need an address." Five said.

I took a sip of my coffee while Five got the address and put it in his blazer pocket. The man left and Five took a drink of his coffee.

We both looked in the reflection of the bell. There were people walking in with guns.

"Sweetheart, I think we have guests." He said.

I smirked and took another drink of my coffee.

"Hm, that's was fast. Thought we would have more time before they found us." I said.

"Let's all be professional about this yeah? On your feet and come with us. They want to talk. Especially with you Eight." One of them says.

I let out a little laugh.

"We have nothing to say." Five says.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot two kids? And go home with that on my conscience?" He said.

"I would't worry about that." Five said reaching for a butter knife.

"You won't be going home." I said.

He turns his head to me.

"Ladies first."

"Aren't you a little gentleman."

I turned and threw the coffee mug and one of their heads. Five blinks from behind me and lands on the counter.

"Hey assholes!" He yelled.

I turned invisible and went behind one of them. I grabbed their head and banged into a table. I went in front of another and turned visible again.

"Surprise motherfucker!" I said before kicking his leg. He dropped to his knees and I took his helmet off and hit him in the face with it.

A man turns around but before he could shoot Five grabbed a mop and stabbed him with it. I turn invisible again

I got up on a table and kicked a guys head making him fall to the ground.

Five blinks over to another guy and chokes him with his tie. One of the guys shoot at Five but I stop the bullet with my telekinesis before it hits him.

I found a pencil on the bar and stabbed a man in the neck with it. I tossed the pencil to Five and he stabbed another in the eye.

He blinked us outside and I stood there.

"Stay here." He said.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

"Listen, all I need you to do is stand here and look pretty. Ok?"

"Fine."

"Good girl." He said before going back inside.

(Sorry guys, I'm just feeling kinky today 😔)

I heard him blinking around and guys screaming.

"You can come inside now." He said to me telepathically.

I came inside and looked at all the dead bodies laying around. Five was over at the bar and I sat beside him.

He took a knife and cut his arm open. He was about to reach inside but I stopped him.

"Ok, one, that's highly unsanitary, two, I'll just get it with my telekinesis." I said.

I used my telekinesis and out came a tracker. I threw it on the floor and cut my arm open next.

I did the same thing and stepped on the trackers.

Five and I walked out and we started walking down the street.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Vanya." He said.

I sighed and followed him.

----

A/n: Two chapters in one day 😱. Let's see if we can make it three 🤭