1

This is a world where everyone one have their different powers.. Like fire water and etc take advantage of their powers.

   But there are two souls . who are born to change this world.

Here , our new world !!

"Wake up you bitch"

A girl with black hair try to open her eyes. After she hear her ugly step mother's voice. That make her morning worst. Her hazel eyes try to adjust them with the light.

"why in this early morning she is shouting "
  "I am coming mom "

She get up from bed and do her morning routine. She don't care about her looks. After doing morning routine she run to downstairs.

  "morning mo --"

Her mother - bitch what take you this long.. Really a lazy bitch I have.. I only waiting for you turning 18..and that's in two days.

  She throw a cloth on her face.

Mother - for now go and Clean this all house.. Understand Areum.  Jung Areum I am talking to you..

Areum - yes -yes mom I am doing..

She left..

Areum 's pov..

Hello I am a powerless girl. Yes in this powerfull world I still don't have any power. I just have sadness and a step mother who make me do alot of work.
Yaa yaa readers I know my story is looking like Cinderella's story.. Like my step mother always make me do alot of work. Some times she don't even give me food. If I do any mistake. Like one day a princess charming come and save me. Naaahh!! no!! nope!! Everyone knows that only a story  But this , this is my real life no one come and safe me.. Yes I have a dad or I say I had I don't know where is he?? Mom said he is become a drunk man and now he don't care about us.  But I am not ready to believe. Well I am a 17 years old a girl who live a toxic life. I don't have any motivation Now days.

Then I do all work of this house. then I cook breakfast for my self It's already like 2 pm .what should I call this food now breakfast or lunch. I chuckle on myself. Then I eat and go to my room and start doing my studies. Suddenly I start mummbel my moms favorite song. Which is my mom use to sing everyday for me..

  Yes I had my mom.. But she passed away when I was like 10.. after 2 years my dad again get married ..*sigh*..my mom was a Angel her voice was like melody.. I live a dream life till 10 year.. That was wonderfull.. (because of thinking that some little tears come out of my eyes).. Then I sleep...

Step mother - getting up you bitch!!

That sound make me waking up and I already know what I have to do. I directly  go to kitchen and start cooking food for us.. This is dinner time.

Step mother - do fast.. I am already hungry..

Areum - then eat me..

Step Mother - *angry tone * you say something??

Areum - f-food is ready master..

Step mother - umm.. Nice.. Serve fast.

I serve food.. And she start eating. She is eating like she didn't eat from ages.

Step Mother - what the fuck  you cook!! This this type of Food.. You are serving me... There is nothing.. Nore salt or anything.. Just take this shit from here..

She throw that plate on The ground. That make a loud sound and dish already broke now..
Then I go to clean this mess . I start cleaning. A glass make a cut on my finger.

''Ahhh!! "

Other side..

?? -  are you OK??

------------------------------------------------------
To be continue..

Do you like this episode.. I will try to make other one better.. Hope you like this..
Please like share and comment.. 😊